Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I meant declining arable land related to population
Compare the efforts toward giving the poor Africans more arable land:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

China: We're right on it!

US: I should send them into space!

AFRICA: Thank you both!

WHITE PEOPLE: What an interesting story!
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 08-03-2020 at 06:20 AM..
Old 08-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Banned

Drugs
Old 08-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

There's no shortage of land. That's a lie.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I meant declining arable land related to population

It’s declining precisely because Africa is dismal on women’s rights
Well, it's probably not dismal enough.

As opposed to sending the women out to light bush fires and whack lizards over the head with sticks, perhaps they should making them farm and such.

Africa has 60% of the entire world's arable land. It goes underutilized, or entirely uncultivated. Care to venture as to why?
Old 08-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Africa has 60% of the entire world's arable land. It goes underutilized, or entirely uncultivated. Care to venture as to why?
its because my ancestors gave some people guns and told other people to trade them slaves if they wanted guns to defend themselves from the other people who now were attacking them with guns, setting the material conditions for africans to favor organizing into tribes constantly fighting each other to trade other tribes' members as slaves for guns, and thus starting the colonial cycle that would one day grow up to become first the transatlantic slave trade and which to this day continues as 'capitalism', op.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its because my ancestors gave some people guns and told other people to trade them slaves if they wanted guns to defend themselves from the other people who now were attacking them with guns, setting the material conditions for africans to favor organizing into tribes constantly fighting each other to trade other tribes' members as slaves for guns, and thus starting the colonial cycle that would one day grow up to become first the transatlantic slave trade and which to this day continues as 'capitalism', op.
That's a really lofty and longwinded answer, but that doesn't explain why, given the incredibly cheap availability of seed, and the ever-looming threat of starvation, no one can pick up a shovel and pry earth.

I mean, if you have a lighter shade of skin and start farming, they murder you and your whole family; cooking you alive in your shower, then return right back to the starving state. Makes you wonder.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-03-2020 at 12:34 PM..
Old 08-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it's probably not dismal enough.

As opposed to sending the women out to light bush fires and whack lizards over the head with sticks, perhaps they should making them farm and such.

This is a sensitive topic, and I mean no disrespect to any group of people. It does seem to be the case that while Sub-Saharan Africans have distinct advantages when it comes to physical capabilities (sprinting, endurance running, jumping etc) they seem to be behind the worlds average when it comes to IQ.

This may be why here in the USA we see nearly all professional sports saturated with athletes of African decent, yet there seems to be very few African Americans in STEM fields. In fact, STEM fields are dominated by north eastern Asians and Northern Europeans because they do in fact as an aggregate have an IQ of about 107 vs sub Saharan Africans IQ of about 75 to 85. The US militaries cut off for IQ is 83 btw, which basically means if you have less than that, you aren’t worth training.

Different peoples are just better at different things. Hell, look at the olympics, black people have been dominating the running and jumping events for as long as they have been allowed to participate.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah this is gay.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think you're kind of confused. I would argue "capitalism" continues the cycle of carnivore and prey from the bacterial days. I have a genetic memory that swears the beautiful humans were bred selectively, carefully, under some sort of pseudoscientific tyranny based on observed inheritable traits. Slavery and ritual cannibalism was alive and well in the New World when we arrived, too, as well as Africa -- not only after. The story of mankind is the story of the slaver. It's the story of a race brilliant enough to commit a complete genocide of the much toothier, rapier, hungrier-for-human-flesh lower hominid species and then forget blissfully, retiring into nonsense dreams of pillows and snuggles and cummy funny money. Start turning over stones and the first thing you'll find is a shackle. Ready for UBI yet retard?? -j
Last edited by JurisDictum; 08-03-2020 at 01:43 PM..
Old 08-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Banned

Breeding attractive people isnt that eugenics?

isnt that what hitler wanted to do?
Closed Thread