Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recon, sincere question, are you a virgin? Because of all the cringey shit on your facebook perhaps the most embarrassing is all the bitterness towards women.

Also it'd be a shame if somebody notified Davey Tree Services of NoVa that one of their employees is in fact a white nationalist who flies a white nationalist flag in their bedroom and posts about it.

#TreeCuttingCancelled
Be careful, making real life threats, particularly ones that involve doxxing other players is considered a pretty serious offense around here. All this was anticipated, however. Lynchburg isn’t NOVA, and I’m not even from that state — I worked there briefly for bid work. Feel free to contact Davey Tree though. When I quit working there within 2 weeks the entire climbing crew quit to come work with me instead. I hate that company and would thoroughly enjoy causing my old boss grief.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

You didn't answer my question: virgin or not a virgin? Because honestly it just makes sense that you'd channel all that repressed rage at women toward internet trolling.

Have you ever killed a prostitute?
Old 08-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever killed a prostitute?
You’re stalking people and threatening to attack them in real life over a rants and flames forum for an online video game because they made a thread you don’t like? this is a characteristic frequently exhibited by mass shooters. From what I’ve seen you’re likely the most dangerous person posting on this sub forum. I’m just posting here to have fun. It would never cross my mind to harm another player in-game or in real life because they argued with me on a subforum that was designed for drama and bickering.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re stalking people and threatening to attack them in real life over a rants and flames forum for an online video game because they made a thread you don’t like? this is a characteristic frequently exhibited by mass shooters. From what I’ve seen you’re likely the most dangerous person posting on this sub forum. I’m just posting here to have fun. It would never cross my mind to harm another player in-game or in real life because they argued with me on a subforum that was designed for drama and bickering.
No stalking involved; you posted all your information here willingly like an idiot, and I haven't revealed anything you haven't revealed yourself.

And I take your continued avoidance of the question to mean that you are indeed a virgin. Might I suggest a more healthy coping behavior than internet trolling? Maybe some form of personal development, schooling or something, I don't know.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Banned

You need help. I genuinely fear for the safety of any women who may have rejected you.
You’re coming off as another Stephen McDaniel right now.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

At this point I’m convinced recon is purposely trolling. All he does is lie and respond with “No, you are!”
Old 08-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

FUCK YOU ALL
Old 08-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Kobold

incel itt
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 08-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Response to pimple accusation checks out.
I lol’d
Old 08-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Seek Wife
Closed Thread