Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 11:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole list system gets stranger as time goes on. I like the suggestion to accumulate time camped at it, and use that to determine list position.
I like that as well.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Funny how people go insane / full autism mode when a hardcoded feature encourages them to team up to move list along but they refuse to participate and stalemate the list in an attempt to get the #1 person to just leave.

Guess bullying people out of camps will never go out of style
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2019, 12:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A group killed PH while the #1 refused to join them as they engaged. Simple as it is.

Please don't continue to lie. I told them the moment they engage I would help them. I did. And I never stayed FD while any fighting was going on. That is an out right lie. The mage is Minimio. You can ask him. Or the druid Bellezza.

Incase you forgot I tried grouping with you (monk) and your friend (druid) and you refused and tried to /petition me and Grakken created this thread here.

And:

Me attempting to do it with Grakken as my old party was leaving thinking I was going to be duoing it with Grakken. Then Grakken leaving and refusing to help me with it.

And again. Then Minimio and Bellezza show up (Mage/Druid Combo) and can confirm my story that as soon as they engaged I also engaged. And continued to engage until I got my manastone.

Sorry (to everyone else reading this) for not mentioning their names earlier but because of the tells I been getting in game I wanted to ask them for permission before putting their names out there too. Though now I realize that Minimio name does pop up in one of the screenshots.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-15-2019 at 12:23 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Sooo did the bullied guy get his manastone?
Old 11-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Kobold

Hahaha is this still going on? Best just ignore them, they will never learn. Lost causes.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
y'know
forgiveness and compassion and all

continuing to bash him reflects on the basher as much as it does him
Have you not read this whole thread?
Old 11-15-2019, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Making a thread lying to try to win public opinion was a poor strategy next time use your boxed throwaway account to accidentally train him. If he comes back repeat until he is no longer high enough level to list. Problem solved.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

This is fucking hilarious. I'm out here just leveling slowly on a class I never played in Everquest before, killing some mobs, making some stready progress, sipping some whiskey when I play, winding down for the evening...... then you got people hyperventilating over an item they wish they had 20 years ago that will help them for 9 months in a 20 year old video game.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Masterize is probably the worst monk I've seen on the server. Loves to threaten petition and try to bully, though hes just a bad that cries a lot in tells.

I hope this dude locked you up for hours.
Stick to your premade gomer.
Hahaha So I'm notthe only one who cringes when this dude in invited into a group. Some people just build a reputation then blame others.
Closed Thread