Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cuz otherwise no 1 cares
Old 12-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you very much for the information. Also, thank you very much for not throwing your hands up in the air and then pulling the plug on the servers.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My personal opinion is, when you have evidence that one of us is corrupt or made a bad call, it's only fair to give the Senior Staff a chance to handle it. If for some reason you don't get a response within a couple weeks, do what you will but at least give them a chance. The other thing is, unless you PM us some vulgar obscenity, I can't see you getting banned or suspended.
Menden, my character Naethyn was given a temporary ban for posting an image in RNF, because I was told it implied staff favoritism. That image had a discord quote that did not include who said it. I was banned permanently after making a post in the petition forum asking how it could imply staff favoritism, unless it was a staff member who said it. I then articulated my opinion of a member of the server staff. I was not permanently banned until I made that private, GM only petition. If you review the petition you will find it not safe at all to post anything in the GM only petition forum, even if it does not include vulgarity. When players are banned in game for posting in the private GM only forums it is completely reasonable to expect them to go to a third party site to make this information public, and the server staff here should not be surprised when the only avenue available is met with instant banishment.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Sirken has been a saint since the earliest days of garage box. Guy has a decade of volunteering to deal with shitheads. Definitely missed his calling as a social worker. Glad that he'll still be around in some capacity.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:17 PM
Banned

Sirken = Trump

Fake evidence = Russian collusion investigation
Old 12-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken = Trump

Fake evidence = Russian collusion investigation
gotem

go rub one out you winner you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Free aalpha bbeta seroiusly the nicest guy on p99
Old 12-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewzer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Menden, my character Naethyn was given a temporary ban for posting an image in RNF, because I was told it implied staff favoritism. That image had a discord quote that did not include who said it. I was banned permanently after making a post in the petition forum asking how it could imply staff favoritism, unless it was a staff member who said it. I then articulated my opinion of a member of the server staff. I was not permanently banned until I made that private, GM only petition. If you review the petition you will find it not safe at all to post anything in the GM only petition forum, even if it does not include vulgarity. When players are banned in game for posting in the private GM only forums it is completely reasonable to expect them to go to a third party site to make this information public, and the server staff here should not be surprised when the only avenue available is met with instant banishment.
It's flagged for Rogean.

Any issues with staff should be PMd to either Nilbog or Rogean. Once we get a GM, any issues with Guides should be sent to that GM.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you for all the hard work and for the servers Rogean. It is a amazing place to make new eq memories.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I can see why people would be very miffed to not openly post the Dramaganda Manifesto on these forums
Good, because that is exactly what you should not be doing.

Guys, read my post. It’s really simple. You don’t go make a god damn public post calling out staff members. You send a forum PM to myself or nilbog.

I just don’t understand how you guys can’t grasp this concept. I’ve seen like 4 posts now of people that are referencing bans for making public posts. Read this until you understand it:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me or Nilbog.
If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me or Nilbog.

Again that’s a >>>>>FORUM PM<<<<<

Not hard to understand, if you are following this procedure, the only person that sees your PM is the person(s) you sent it to, and thus you can’t possibly be banned by the person you are reporting.

There’s no excuse for not being able to do this.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Closed Thread