Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 10-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Large Bat

Also no argument about it becoming fully unresistable when unholy aura hit, I never had it resisted before(granted old UI didnt display damage numbers) but once unholy aura hit, I never even had red con raid bosses ever resist it, it buried the possible resist chance into a 80 foot grave.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Banned

There's postimage.org or you can zip em and I'll give you my email.

I remember ole Scumbog telling me about how his harm touch would one shot lvl 1 dark elf casters at lvl 5 as an SK unless they happened to resist cuz some enchanter buffed them.

I also personally played 2 SK twinks and a handful of lvl 5 ones for the lulz and had the froglok guards/fisherman occasionally resist/partial it and even players too.

My wizard nukes fighting mobs in the commonlands leveling up as well as root were resisted/partialed much more on live too.

It's not as resistable as say a stun, but about the same odds of getting a full resist on the lvl 39 wizard nuke. It mighta even had a -10/20 resist modifier, but it wasn't by any means on a life tap resist check like some people are claiming.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Had an sk on live, never saw an HT resisted.

Callin' bullshit.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had an sk on live, never saw an HT resisted.

Callin' bullshit.
counter calling bullshit
Old 10-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Banned

Dullah and Nirgon vs PoP players/players trying to secure an advantage for their existing or future SKs
Old 10-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dullah and Nirgon vs PoP players/players trying to secure an advantage for their existing or future SKs
Could the Great Nirgon Forum Quester be wrong? A clock with 2 hands is right twice a day.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Large Bat

Unfortunately, I am a big fat phoney and it appears the 15 year old(at least) hard drive could not handle the strains of the modern era, and when I hooked it up to my current rig, it was totally empty.

I do still have a huge pile of screenshots, but it it is all from Velious/Luclin(mostly velious) era. In that folder I have well over 50(probably closer to 150 but I dont feel like counting) HT killshots, but the majority of them are with Unholy Aura.

For interested parties, I can still send the folder of those screenshots.

But for kunark era, you're just going to have to weigh the word of a lifer SK, and VERY active pvp'er vs that of the people who remember it differently. I might try to bring a few of my old buddies(sk or otherwise) here to try and add some weight to the issue tho.

Nirgon do you play here still? Or just forumlurk? haven't seen you since like Lucid Vision Days I think.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Banned

Velious is pre aa so should still hold up right