Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it'll never cease to amaze me how people can fall into cults like crypto and not see it for what it is

btw what's that "something useful" with their time? jail, for committing fraud? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again more FUD. SBF is a thief hands down and should be in jail. He has nothing to do which impacts BTC sole purpose. Bitcoin (itself) which I am referring to has not changed from it's original whitepaper.. to become a reliable, secure,efficient, and trust less form of way to transmit energy which holds value.

If one bad apple took a good idea and used it for evil does that make the entire idea evil? SBF made a centralized exchange and he loaned himself money to create literally Fake money and sold FAKE btc to investors then froze their accounts so it could be used to donate to politicians whilst gambling it on more fake crypto.. Yeah BTC didn't "do" that. A person with ill intent did that.

It never ceases to amaze me that people create FUD without even reading the articles they link or have no prior knowledge to what they are talking about in the first place.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Banned

Bernie Madoff scammed a bunch of people.

I can't believe some people still believe in US Dollar...
Old 12-05-2022, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again more FUD. SBF is a thief hands down and should be in jail. He has nothing to do which impacts BTC sole purpose. Bitcoin (itself) which I am referring to has not changed from it's original whitepaper.. to become a reliable, secure,efficient, and trust less form of way to transmit energy which holds value.

If one bad apple took a good idea and used it for evil does that make the entire idea evil? SBF made a centralized exchange and he loaned himself money to create literally Fake money and sold FAKE btc to investors then froze their accounts so it could be used to donate to politicians whilst gambling it on more fake crypto.. Yeah BTC didn't "do" that. A person with ill intent did that.

It never ceases to amaze me that people create FUD without even reading the articles they link or have no prior knowledge to what they are talking about in the first place.
it was a means to buy drugs on the internet without a paper trail and once it got cracked down on, failed to become anything other than a means of speculation, which is the furthest thing from it's original intent (digital currency)

but hey, at least we got BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
Old 12-05-2022, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FUD
Is there a word for how cults need to invent madeup words to keep members engaged in the cult?
Old 12-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was a means to buy drugs on the internet without a paper trail and once it got cracked down on, failed to become anything other than a means of speculation, which is the furthest thing from it's original intent (digital currency)

but hey, at least we got BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
My last pity reply. Did not click link. You've already showed your incompetence. Pls go. Next.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a word for how cults need to invent madeup words to keep members engaged in the cult?
Investors have been using it since the 1920s.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:49 PM
Sarnak

DYOR. Not your keys Not your Coins. Don't leave BTC in exchanges. Memorize ur seedphase. That is ALL.
Old 12-05-2022, 04:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lost in the sauce
Old 12-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
My last pity reply. Did not click link. You've already showed your incompetence. Pls go. Next.
incompetence? i'm not the one investing in a scam, bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
incompetence? i'm not the one investing in a scam, bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very last pity reply. I invest in myself. Investing in yourself is always a win. I suggest you start investing in your education, learning and processing skills by doing your own research on topics before engaging fully into them and spreading misinformation because it'll infect your mind and being.

Get rekt. Pal. Sincerely yours but not really.. Taggley.. Xoxoxo