Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
incompetence? i'm not the one investing in a scam, bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing the fed keeps just making up numbers for?
Old 12-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not the one investing in a scam, bud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't have any US Dollars?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2022, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Investors have been using it since the 1920s.
And?
Old 12-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And?
You were implying crypto bros came up with it for cult purposes
Old 12-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were implying crypto bros came up with it for cult purposes
'And'

Just use your best judgment.
Old 12-05-2022, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You don't have any US Dollars?

i'm a 31 year old millenial, all i have is crippling debt and anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very last pity reply. I invest in myself. Investing in yourself is always a win. I suggest you start investing in your education, learning and processing skills by doing your own research on topics before engaging fully into them and spreading misinformation because it'll infect your mind and being.

Get rekt. Pal. Sincerely yours but not really.. Taggley.. Xoxoxo
i did my research, and i came to the conclusion that it's a scam, and you've yet to prove me otherwise other than telling me to "do my own research" which resulted in me calling it a scam.

is this video somehow wrong? if so, please explain how, because it checks out to me
Old 12-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that.

Old 12-05-2022, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Many are. You aren't alone. I assume you are in US. Many millenials are trapped in US debt system. Can't store value even if you work hard. BTC solves it. Took me many years to understand

Quote:
i did my research, and i came to the conclusion that it's a scam, and you've yet to prove me otherwise other than telling me to "do my own research" which resulted in me calling it a scam.

is this video somehow wrong? if so, please explain how, because it checks out to me
You're starting out wit a video that has too many topics. Start with Btc itself. Ditch NFTs, Doge coins or anything trying to "imitate" its uses. Understand the tech first. It's underlying purposes and how it came to existence. Sure it was used in silkroad for drugs ; again, Bad apples using a great idea for evil. In a nutshell it solves / eliminates 3rd party trust.

I'll answer ur video with another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODyqM-V71E . If you legitimately are trying to learn "why it isn't a scam" again buying the book from amazon and or enrolling in courses help as well if you want to go beyond the basics
Old 12-05-2022, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many are. You aren't alone. I assume you are in US. Many millenials are trapped in US debt system. Can't store value even if you work hard. BTC solves it. Took me many years to understand

You're starting out wit a video that has too many topics. Start with Btc itself. Ditch NFTs, Doge coins or anything trying to "imitate" its uses. Understand the tech first. It's underlying purposes and how it came to existence. Sure it was used in silkroad for drugs ; again, Bad apples using a great idea for evil. In a nutshell it solves / eliminates 3rd party trust.

I'll answer ur video with another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODyqM-V71E . If you legitimately are trying to learn "why it isn't a scam" again buying the book from amazon and or enrolling in courses help as well if you want to go beyond the basics
guy says right in your video that people can just outspend you, ergo still a scam in favor of the wealthy, and that's strictly for mining, not even going over speculation
Old 12-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
guy says right in your video that people can just outspend you, ergo still a scam in favor of the wealthy, and that's strictly for mining, not even going over speculation
Outspend you? Elaborate more. (I assume the mining rigs) - Competition drives efficiency and evolution. Difficulty rises and you must create new hardware to continue mining which involves: Energy, work and time aka Value. Mining and nodes are fundamental to "all" PoW block chains. A scam is what SBF pulled recently by taking investors money and donating it to even wealthier people to secure their own agendas.

Maybe start here.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yJqjTiwpxM