Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-25-2023, 03:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve only used edibles for so long, I think I wouldn’t even remember how to use a bong or vape (kiddin, I could figure it out). But yea it’s been years of only edibles

Back in the day those used to be expensive, probably cheap as hell nowadays tho
still expensive, i think, unless you are using concentrate.

thanks for scaring me with that video then bragging about only edible. fear and shame are two of my favorites [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2023, 03:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still expensive, i think, unless you are using concentrate.

thanks for scaring me with that video then bragging about only edible. fear and shame are two of my favorites [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to smoke out of glass pipes, bongs, then eventually vapes when I first got into weed 8+ years ago

But because of the timing getting into weed was right around when I got into fitness. It was ok at first, I started at 260lbs all fat and the weight was flying off running. I’d almost always get high on weed before working out so it all was great

But, because of daily use, I noticed I started to develop a persistent cough. I used to chalk it up to having just smoked but then I noticed it was always there, when I woke up, when I went to bed, even if I didn’t smoke that day

So I tried switching to exclusively vaping because I didn’t want my cardio performance to suffer, I was too into working out at that point. But the first gen vapes weren’t the best. I noticed I’d still be getting smoke with them or they’d straight break a month after I got them

I switched to edibles which I preferred as more economical due to the high lasting more like 4 hours rather than 1-2. That was like 6 years ago and I never went back to vape other than like maybe once a year at a wedding or outting with friends, etc
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-25-2023 at 04:01 AM..
Old 09-25-2023, 11:15 PM
Banned

I heard motivational quotes from this guy for years without knowing he was dead or his accomplishments:

All-American and Three-time State Time Champion Wrestler
U.S Army Ranger (led 180 soldiers, this is the only one that really matters)
Professional Skydiver
Golf Club Champion
Model (Most successful male fitness model of all time, most magazine covers ever)
Actor
Serial Entrepreneur
Motivational speaker

He was run over by a train while filming a commercial in 2015. Kinda reckless, but doesn’t diminish the dude’s accomplishments

Respect on yo name, Greg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 09-26-2023, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone on TRT? How much you taking? How much does it cost? Cream or injection?
Side affects?
Old 09-26-2023, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone on TRT? How much you taking? How much does it cost? Cream or injection?
Side affects?
I can answer most of those, we don’t have to get too deep into why [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dose is figured out by blood tests given by the prescribing Dr. It has about a 0% chance of being perfect off the bat. You both will try to isolate out as many other factors on not just your test but also your free test and SHBG as the periodic tests go by arrive at a blood level you feel is best for you. For most guys, they usually want to be anywhere from 600-1000+ ng/dl depending on their physical demands, with the more athletic demanding a higher level. Dose to stay at the high end of natural for most guys ends up about 100-160ish mg/week

Sub-Q into fat does less damage and creates less scar tissue than IM. Creams are shit. Anything you force inside your tissue (not vein) with a needle gets absorbed at roughly the same rate. So there’s no difference in Sub-Q vs IM absorption rate. So go with the one that is less painful, and does less damage. Especially since you are going to want to be doing at least 2x/week shots for optimal blood levels. You want a smooth blood level curve as the week goes by, not a pyramid with a valley. Big changes in blood levels = more side effects!

Cost if you go online can be as low as like $80/100/mo. You will have to go into a local lab and mail all your blood work results. Dr consults will be done remotely. If you go local, look for anti-aging clinics or just a Google search for trt clinics. It’s a booming industry

Side effects incl: thickening of the blood for some, negated by either regular blood work or blood letting. Testicular atrophy after years of dormancy, negated by using certain prescription drugs like HCG the Dr will prescribe. Also no sperm count, infertility, but not 100% reliable infertility, like a vasectomy. So you most likely can’t get anyone pregnant, but there’s still a tiny% chance, so you can’t raw dog it without any worry. If you want to get someone pregnant you have to come off or take HCG. For some left ventricle heart enlargement, slightly higher chance of prostate cancer. Dr will go over all the risks

Your current blood test results don’t matter. Say you have the symptoms and pay out of pocket and no one cares. If TRT is fucking your body up the TRT doctor will likely catch it with regular blood work, but having a cardiologist as well would be strongly recommended
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-26-2023 at 01:57 AM..
Old 09-26-2023, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

don't forget the telltale gut and boobs
Old 09-26-2023, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't forget the telltale gut and boobs
I haven’t heard of GH gut from test, normally that’s from growth hormone growing your organs behind your abs, pushing everything out

Man boobs you won’t tend to get at a therapeutic dose of test. Normally aromatization tends to occur at supraphysiological doses. But of course it’s case by case and for a rare hyper-responder it’s not out of the question

You should never be needing to regularly take an AI (aromatase inhibitor aka estrogen blocker) on TRT. If your doc is recommending either an AI, or if he is doing only weekly or bi-weekly (once every 2 week) shots, then the doc is about 10 years behind the science (aka old school endo’s who don’t understand TRT) and you need to find a new doc
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-26-2023 at 02:58 PM..
Old 09-26-2023, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

that's fair, i get all that stuff mixed up these days. i haven't touched any of them personally
Old 09-27-2023, 12:03 AM
Banned

Wow 8s/mi slower than last week

Race is in 1.5 weeks and my last race pace was like 7.18ish. Might need a bit of a miracle. Then again

“Luck is for those who think winning can happen by accident” [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3139.jpg (13.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-27-2023, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector