Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-08-2023, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still buying. Stack Sats asap. 1 btc = 1btc ... 1 manastone = 1 manastone.
Don't keep coins in centralized exchanges, memorize your 12 or 24 word seed, DYOR on defi and invest amounts you are willing to lose and continue on your current life-style.

Possible drop to 17k, but that won't matter in the long run. Keep hodling. 20$ here and there adds up. You'll be happy you did in the next coming years.
^ posted that on 02-07-2023, 03:41 PM

Dear diary,

9 months later it still holds true. I hope everyone is doing well and are stacking. Had I bought more at the beginning of the year 16-17k I'd have dbl my money as it now currently sits at 35k at the time of writing. I will continue to dca and stack till 2025 and beyond. Banks are slowly collapsing, Blackrock is at the verge of an btc-ETF approval among other institutions, Inflation is still rampant as the feds decide to pause interest rates. It is a clear indicator the feds will start printing more money in Q1 or Q2 of 2024 causing more inflation and widening the wage gap growth. The economy will slowly bleed as working class citizens are forced to drain thru their savings and more. Hopefully by the next time I post BTC is over 60k again and I had the opportunity to collect a substantial amount to carry me into retirement as social security in the US is currently under threat.

End of diary
Old 11-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

What are y'all buttcorn dudes takes on BTCFX?

https://investor.vanguard.com/mutual...FundIntExt=EXT

Obviously high ER, but for someone who doesn't care to learn about the buttcorns is this a decent option?
Old 11-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Nerds will always shaft each other.
Ya know, like being wedgied by the jock in high school?
Nerds will ALWAYS exact revenge. On anyone, everyone. Cuz they can.
Therefore, nerdy cowards will ALWAYS hide behind anonymous coward transactions.

Elon, well he's enough example. Goodluck with that.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Each time a new CRYPTO system is invented by "some nerd" another nerd uncovers an exploit.
SQL injection. DLL exploits etc. Remember them? That may not be the exact attack vector but you get the idea.
It is a fucking fact you idiots.
Crypto ver1 YAY crypto! Busted no time after.
Etc. Dont make me repeat myself...
99% of suckers will fall for da smart crypto fingy. The 1% will profit.
The 99% will subsidize the top 1%. Sound familiar?

But please, continue.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

The bible is the only book (not banned) with sex ed.
It all determinism.
Old 11-11-2023, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't know anything about buttcoin you can always buy $COIN
Old 12-04-2023, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Oh hello 40k
Old 12-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hello 40k
And buh-bye Binance.

I say goodbye, you say hello.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Oh hi frens. Sorry you didn't buy at $40k or $14k or right now.

Up we go =)
Old 12-29-2023, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hi frens. Sorry you didn't buy at $40k or $14k or right now.

Up we go =)
Your second account will probably respond but here we go again...

What Are The Disadvantages of Cryptocurrency?

Investing in cryptocurrency might look appealing and profitable but investors should also consider a few downsides to it.

Cryptocurrency claims to be an anonymous form of transaction, but they are actually pseudonymous which means they leave a digital trail that the Federal Bureau of Investigation can decode. So, thereÂ’s a possibility of interference from federal or government authorities to track the financial transactions of normal people.

On a blockchain, there is a constant risk of a 51% attack which means It is a situation when a miner or group of them gets more than 50% of the networkÂ’s mining hash rate control. While in control, an ill-natured group can reverse the transaction that is completed, pause the transaction in process, double spend coins, prevent new transactions from getting validation and much more. Nevertheless, this attack is only a risk to recently hard-forked networks and new blockchains.

The majority of blockchains work on the proof-of-work consensus mechanism. Network participants are required to use powerful ASIC computers and the right hash to make a block added to the network. Due to this, there is excessive power consumption and countries are taking majors to lower its impact on the environment.

The lack of key policies related to transactions serves as a major drawback of cryptocurrencies. The no refund or cancellation policy can be considered the default stance for transactions wrongly made across crypto wallets and each crypto stock exchange or app has its own rules.

Ponzy schemes only work if you can bring in customers. On run only few get some sort of fiat.

Ponzies with not a lot of regulations have very little real cash on hand.

Transferring to another crypto does not allow big exchanges and takes their share.

We have seen it before when the economy crashes suddenly these cryptos drop in value hard with little room to cash out to save yourself; with limits to cash out.

They aren't an investment, any company can stop providing cash for them and invest in safer ways.

Joyful until often big organizations making profit off the small investors manipulate this cypto back down to an abysmal value - causing its participators to send out more feelers to invest - to prop up their loses.