Banned

Before Tash:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

After Tash:

Old 12-15-2014, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got fettered at 141mr after tash (was over 200 before). Sorry but that isn't Classic. I may as well wear hp gear in every slot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had 165mr fetter landed 5/7 times I wasn't tashed or malod also the person casting was blue con aka lower level
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As my gear varies and it depends what im wearing I can run around 175 MR unbuffed, 1 tash and I am an enchanters slave, root lands 9/10 times, blind often first cast, even bard mez..shouldn't be this way if im stacking MR to the max imo.
Yeah, okay sure
Old 12-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

ya id like to see some prof. according to ooc everyone is rooted 24/7 yet not a single screenshot exists? my chanter routinely has root resisted (regular root) against non twinks even after tash. why is this not working for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Banned

Samwise, I can count on people get fettered 50% of the tash after being tashed

Gaanon (Stasis monk) has robe of azure sky and all kinds of shit... we tashed him and I'd say even 75% of fetters hit him
Old 12-15-2014, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

i just wanna see some tests done. tash someone to where they are still above 120+ and chain fetter on them. it would be easier to see how bad the problem is with prof. it is a big problem if true but we cant just change things without evidence.

also i know this sounds silly but does first cast have a better chance to land? when i started lowering my MR seems like the first cast would land but i would resist the rest. was odd but probably just RNG.
Old 12-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i agree

smaller guilds wishing to compete for high end raid targets on red99 simply cannot compete with the current resist code

however, making threads like this is pointless and only serves to probably piss off the few developers that have already helped us out and fixed these issues while they wait for rogean to patch the server

these changes were already stated to not be intentional
WTF are you talking here, you never played classic dude you were 6, YOU NEVER PLAYED CLASSIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Samwise, I can count on people get fettered 50% of the tash after being tashed

Gaanon (Stasis monk) has robe of azure sky and all kinds of shit... we tashed him and I'd say even 75% of fetters hit him
It's called people be lying about how high their MR is. Azure robe is 15 MR doesn't prove his MR is high enough to resist fetter debuffed. If I have to carry poison pots for every rogue he can carry poison pots for tash. Or get the multiple other items that remove tash in game that can be quested by a lvl 30.
Last edited by Burgerking; 12-15-2014 at 02:32 PM..
Old 12-15-2014, 02:41 PM
Banned

You realize by just having 3-4 more people at a mass pvp fight its going to result in a win because of the extra warm bodies spamming roots

35 vs 40 used to have a chance, not anymore

Blind/fetter stuff aside and a few ultra minor things.. I am still in favor of the changes

You should at least have to dispel their resist magic, that isn't asking too much

But tash->perma blind is too damn much with 0 dispelling
Old 12-15-2014, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanna see some tests done. tash someone to where they are still above 120+ and chain fetter on them.
Look at my screenshots above
Old 12-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize by just having 3-4 more people at a mass pvp fight its going to result in a win because of the extra warm bodies spamming roots

35 vs 40 used to have a chance, not anymore
Have high MR or MR buff before PVP, don't get rooted, profit

Also why has no one here mentioned that root was nerfed to fuck as in if a melee hits a guy one or two times it immediately breaks?
Old 12-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before Tash:

After Tash:

Haynar already posted somewhere that the server-side MR reduction is actually larger than the MR reduction that you see on the client. Therefore your MR is actually lower according to the server.

Also I was chain fettered with a tash. it sux.