Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-30-2023, 01:51 AM
Fire Giant

As I've said before: someone could go completely out of their way to show you parses, and even provide video evidence. It doesn't matter, though.

You're never going to admit to the truth, anyway. And, despite the fact you'll claim otherwise, you'll clearly think the person is an idiot deep down for going this length to prove you wrong.

All it takes is some common sense to realise that Shaman is not going to sustain the same DPS as a Mage pet in a charm group, which costs no mana and simply requires hitting the keybind for assist and the keybind for pet attack. Shaman dots will not tick their full duration, and they will run out of mana eventually.

All a Shaman can do to earn their keep is, if they possess it, click JBB. Shaman with JBB vs Mage with max water pet. Who do you think wins here?

I repeat, for the nth time: why remain here in this thread when noone, not even that self-righteous imbecile BcBrown, is agreeing with you?
Old 06-30-2023, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I've said before: someone could go completely out of their way to show you parses, and even provide video evidence. It doesn't matter, though.
You're never going to admit to the truth, anyway.
Considering I provided both of those things and you think it doesn't matter, this description seems to fit you better right now.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

How many times do we have to tell you that a solo DPS parse is meaningless here?

How many times do we have to tell you the exact same things without you moving the goalposts and shifting the focus?
Old 06-30-2023, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times do we have to tell you that a solo DPS parse is meaningless here?

How many times do we have to tell you the exact same things without you moving the goalposts and shifting the focus?
You can say it as many times as you want. It won't make it true.

Providing evidence might do something though!
Old 06-30-2023, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

You can say we haven't made sound counter arguments to you as much as you want. It won't make it true.

Forgive me for playing "psychoanalyst" again with you, but...yeah, I have every reason to call you a sociopath and whatever else.

You're hoping that, this time, we are the ones getting exhausted and move on. Having the last word proves that you are "right" in your mind.

Going to let someone else take over now.
Old 06-30-2023, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You can say we haven't made sound counter arguments to you as much as you want. It won't make it true.
You are 100% correct. The difference is I have evidence for my claims, and you don't.
Old 06-30-2023, 03:39 AM
Aviak

are you guys getting married soon? you guys have been at it in the time normal people have already tied the knot. So much for hating him you two can't resist each other.

Go on.....kiss.
Old 06-30-2023, 03:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you guys getting married soon? you guys have been at it in the time normal people have already tied the knot. So much for hating him you two can't resist each other.

Go on.....kiss.
Must be a lot of people, then, in this thread who want to marry him.

If DSM left and never returned, I'd be glad. The community shouldn't be filled with a guy so obsessed over his own ego and the class he plays that he can't admit to an innocuous thing.
Old 06-30-2023, 08:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come back when you have evidence showing DPS will differ in a group, and that you cannot do DPS parsing solo.
If DPS captured/performed by a solo player will be the same as DPS captured/performed by a player in a group who is actively grouped with 3 others (not solo), please elaborate why you mentioned (and what you meant when you mentioned) "variables out of your control" and "once you add in outside variables, that changes the DPS equation" in regards to group DPS performance in the below - direct - Quotes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in a group setting, there are too many variables out of your control that can skew the data
Quote:
Once you add in outside variables, that changes the DPS equation NOT because of what the class can do, but because of what other players are doing.
I anticipate you will not respond/answer this question, because your only option would appear to be - outright - concession.
Last edited by cyxthryth; 06-30-2023 at 08:07 AM..
Old 06-30-2023, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Don’t enchanters have a lot of cripple type spells that lower target str/agi/ac?

Could these realistically be in a spell bar when grouping with a magician? Would they noticeably impact the dps for magician pets?

Do encs have similar synergies to make shaman dps proportionally more improved too? Especially considering doggo basically has cripple advantage already built in (the enchanter wouldn’t be able to make the same improvement a second time)?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung