Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wrong with his head?
AIDS patient
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all while my guild slowly dies and the offending guild continually brags about beating us week after week.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not sure you’ve seen the video that’s being referenced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRbjQDTNIKE
What’s up Stunningly? Smoking gun so you had it removed?
Old 02-15-2022, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s up Stunningly? Smoking gun so you had it removed?
Stunningly is discovering The Streisand Effect (TM)
Old 02-15-2022, 12:33 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll fly to anyones home on P99, use your PC, I'll let anyone start the race by running forward and when I see them start running I'll chase them down and win.

Just buy my plane ticket. Or if you're in cali near SF hit me up.
This proves nothing, no one is saying you can’t beat us, beating us doesn’t prove you are not cheating. It just proves you can beat us. It like OJ saying put a white woman in a room with me, and if I don’t kill it, than I didn’t kill my wife. Or Detox saying slap me in the face with a huge cock and if I don’t suck it, I have never sucked furors cock.
Old 02-15-2022, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This proves nothing, no one is saying you can’t beat us, beating us doesn’t prove you are not cheating. It just proves you can beat us. It like OJ saying put a white woman in a room with me, and if I don’t kill it, than I didn’t kill my wife. Or Detox saying slap me in the face with a huge cock and if I don’t suck it, I have never sucked furors cock.

Shot coffee out of my nose on this one.. 10/10
Old 02-15-2022, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2022, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mad Stunningly was obviously scripting starts this whole time? Check.
Morale down because the meta favors people who cheat and no official response from admins can be expected? Check.
Removomg the meta that is easy to cheat at fixes the problem? Check.

The only thing you got wrong was who the losers are [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on cheating for 22 year old elf pixels!
Hard to believe that he is ONLY scripting start.

Pixel detection for pop calls

If you are capable of writing code to that point he has potential to have the full run scripted down to strafe turns.

Stunningly essentially wrote his own mq2 to bypass playnice.

Surely it will come out that this is all part of the meta and to play on, right?

Bye bye mariokart64
Old 02-15-2022, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Take a second to wrap your brain around the fact he can easily use Pixel detection to auto-trigger a coth mage. We have officially reached a new level of P99 toxic raiding.

VQ Defense: You all are loosing other mobs too, our cheating does not just win us Kael, it also is destroying your guild morale.

Who needs denial for cheating /shrug
Old 02-15-2022, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to believe that he is ONLY scripting start.

Pixel detection for pop calls

If you are capable of writing code to that point he has potential to have the full run scripted down to strafe turns.

Stunningly essentially wrote his own mq2 to bypass playnice.

Surely it will come out that this is all part of the meta and to play on, right?

Bye bye mariokart64
Occam's razor says yes.