Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some care enough to complain about it.
Trolling someone and giving them a hard time is not complaining about it. Only someone with a mental illness similar to yours would care what someone bought in a video game years ago.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH I dont know how he didn't/hasnt been banned either. Dude literally hoover vacuum cleaned up items off accounts he RMTed when Empire quit.

I still remember the day that guy went from a mithril- runed tunic and springwood club type gear to a fungi, manastone, ES bp, ES legs, full resist gear etc. in the span of a week.

It was a very long farming week for him......
Same, he claimed his friends let him borrow it lol
Old 04-24-2019, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=234551

Good read with screenshots
Old 04-24-2019, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trolling someone and giving them a hard time is not complaining about it. Only someone with a mental illness similar to yours would care what someone bought in a video game years ago.
Ignight is the easiest to troll here by far. Watch out he might block you, the unblock you to read your post, only to block you later. It’s like game genie mode with that kid.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't bring it up. I didn't know, nor do I care. Good to know you've self identified as a troll though. You're making progress.

Keep on that road to recovery.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:54 PM
Banned

Ignight is my little bitch
Old 04-24-2019, 08:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl those were the good days of FQ, great thread to read.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:08 PM
Banned

Who is white knight making up lies

Started with a naked 50 wizard and 55 warrior

No items ever RMT’d. Sound mad I was dripping in pixels before I stopped playing.

Who would I have RMT’d an epic from? Colgate? I woke up for 5 am raids for months straight and was the only wizard without an epic lol. Kind of an easy choice.
Old 04-29-2019, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is white knight making up lies

Started with a naked 50 wizard and 55 warrior

No items ever RMT’d. Sound mad I was dripping in pixels before I stopped playing.

Who would I have RMT’d an epic from? Colgate? I woke up for 5 am raids for months straight and was the only wizard without an epic lol. Kind of an easy choice.
Hmm you were openly admitting you RMTed your epic, and it's pretty common knowledge dude.

No one cares.

90% of people on red99 rmt'd.

No need for the defensiveness.

Edit: P.s also read up like 2 other people saying you rmt'd your epic collaborating the info re: your wizard epic. I didnt even say it first was just here to say it's true (which it is).
Last edited by White_knight; 04-29-2019 at 08:22 AM..
Old 05-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Banned

Just because you say something is true, doesn't mean its true. I have 25 people who all have sent me private info (saying I am innocent of your charges) which means I have much more evidence than you do. Sorry kid.
Closed Thread