Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To continue with this, I would recommend leaving OPs video where they try to defame Stunningly out of it as it adds nothing to THAT conversation specifically.
double post because super mad and grasping at straws.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
double post because super mad and grasping at straws.
No response, resorts to ad hominem attacks because giant hypocrite and losing the argument.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

I have a theory that Samholt is just an AI made by Vanquishes bot developer to defend the people using hos 3rd party software.

It would explain why the things he says have no internal logic or consistency. If we keep interacting with it, maybe we can train it to do something useful.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No response, resorts to ad hominem attacks because giant hypocrite and losing the argument.
nah, the argument is that cheating is possible and very easy to do, as demonstrated by OP. Keep trying though.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a theory that Samholt is just an AI made by Vanquishes bot developer to defend the people using hos 3rd party software.

It would explain why the things he says have no internal logic or consistency. If we keep interacting with it, maybe we can train it to do something useful.
But Space, he said he was smarter than me!!
Old 02-08-2022, 04:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL, omg, I'm dying here.

In all seriousness, though, I'd love to post this in the UN. I'd be happy to let all the member guilds know that Samoht <Vanquish>, a quite verbose RNF poster who clearly represents Vanquish and has over 2,000 forum posts(!) has encouraged us to change this rule through formal channels, collaboration, etc.

We can get to work on this immediately, and look forward to Vanquish's collaboration and support to promote truly fair competition and remove any question of the possibility for cheating or unfairness. Thanks Vanquish, I knew you guys would come around to the cause of justice.

Your friend,

Jute
Old 02-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

I dunno why Vanquish is so desperate. It took P99 5 years to address the automated turn in scripts. Time is on their side.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Raiders must have electrodes hooked up to their genitals and nipples while in a P99 raid zone - any losing raid force will be shocked as punishment for losing, any winning raid force will be shocked for being no life losers. All pixels will be classified as "NO LOOT" and will decay with the corpse they drop from.
Stop threatening me with a good time.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Sarnak

Well this was a fun sample. My first audio reaction was 130ms but then i fumbled a bunch deciding to use space bar or mouse. Ended up sticking with mouse as thats more likely to apply to the racing meta, though neither really used for going forward (I guess space bar w/ Left hand would be better test?) So this is results of 2nd test set which all sat in like 150-170ms area. Visual one was far worse, which isn't a surprise. First set of first test. Still fun to see, never thought to google a sound reaction test, glad i read thru and tried it. Encouraging results.

SoundReac.JPG

Visualreac.JPG

<Gravity>
Closed Thread