Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there, around the corner FD. We FTEed Vulak when you had Cekenar at about 6%, your tank was alive and well, with plenty more warriors on my /who war awakend, and you had between 80 and 90!!!!!!! people engaged on Cekenar (at 6%). So Vulak FTE goes off, and you all zone out, Cekenar stands there confused and is like ok, i guess ill start casting this gate spell again.
I do hope you petitioned that for raid interference. Whether or not that was intentional, they are responsible for their mobs. Vulak and Cekenar should have been conceded.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddil Arcfire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait...No one attacking Gimp for being a Bama football fan?

You people are monsters.
Wait... Gimp is a bama fan? Ugggggggh

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 08-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do hope you petitioned that for raid interference. Whether or not that was intentional, they are responsible for their mobs. Vulak and Cekenar should have been conceded.
We did. We Had fraps too, couldnt find it though when I searched. That was the day we had to roll for Vulak after waiting for like 3-4 hours if I remember correctly. Sirken even said we were both in the wrong (cant remember what minor thing they claimed we did that was bs) and made us roll. Because somehow them training us at zone in by their guild leader and letting cekenar gate when we engaged Vulak wasnt that big of an offense.

Either way, wrongdoers never fess up to wrongdoings.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

In other news, Zlandicar died smooth and more ST keys were had.
Old 08-19-2016, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm guessing Lanuven wasn't there or was AFK because if they were there they would know how blatant it was, and they would know it's not worth calling attention to!
Old 08-23-2016, 07:12 AM
Planar Protector

Good job by all our FTErs this week! We raced for 10 mobs in Tov this week (the others spawned while killing other targets or we elected to not prioritize them) and we won the race on 7 of them!

This list includes:
Aary
Vyemm
Koi`Doken
Lady M
Jorlleag
Zlexak
Cekenar

We also killed:
Dain
Dracoliche
All 3 fear golems
Zlandicar
Trakanon
Venril Sathir

Here's to the best, hands down, racers on the server!
Last edited by Detoxx; 08-23-2016 at 07:16 AM..
Old 08-23-2016, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where were those top racers for Eashen, Doze, and Vulak m8?

Top racers scoring top mobs here at Aftermath!

Nice Dain kill though, bro.
Bard went our for sow on Doze, only had him and Steelz there while in fear. Where's your runners on that top mob King Tormax for the last, I dunno, 15 weeks? Props to CSG, 2nd most KT kills in the last 3 months!

Indeed, it was a great Dain kill, friend! Did it without training ourselves like some other guild does..every time!

See ya next week, anonymous pumpkin!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:33 AM
Fire Giant

#aboveit
Old 08-23-2016, 09:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard went our for sow on Doze, only had him and Steelz there while in fear. Where's your runners on that top mob King Tormax for the last, I dunno, 15 weeks? Props to CSG, 2nd most KT kills in the last 3 months!

Indeed, it was a great Dain kill, friend! Did it without training ourselves like some other guild does..every time!

See ya next week, anonymous pumpkin!
Not sure if you were watching, cupcake, but we didn't train ourselves on Dain. Keep hanging your hat on those KTs though, impressive work (really).
Last edited by Joyelle; 08-23-2016 at 09:20 AM..
Old 08-23-2016, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6YR9nBSws
Closed Thread