Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Can you channel if you're corner tanking? I know that on my warrior I can corner cast, which is casting in a corner, running around, then ending up at the exact same spot before finishing casting. For some reason it doesn't always work, though...

And by the way, to the comment about flying kick/backstab producing more aggro than damage produced, so do all hits. You generate hate equal to the damage potential of each hit, regardless of whether you miss or hit for partial damage.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

No, you cannot channel the bio orb. Even 1 hit of 1 damage will interrupt you. This was implemented due to red players complaining about monks channeling pumice. Whether it is classic or not I have no idea.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can a warrior channel a bio orb on an AEing mob?
Not if the aoe lands

Bio orb is fantastic to pop when someone is ripping like a ST golem or Vindi into camp. Save yourself some mallet charges and just land the bio orb to get a kickstart on aggro
Closed Thread