Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2023, 06:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I just want to play EQ Classic the SMS isnt working for me either anyone know of any solutions? I emailed help but have not received a response.
Old 10-28-2023, 09:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Guys!!!!!! You can skip the SMS verification system and create your login all you have to do is click the create login tab on the left of the screen and skip the SMS verification and create you login account!!!! Send me a tell if you need help!
Old 10-28-2023, 09:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default IT WORKS read my messege

I got it to work you do not have to get a text message you can skip the SMS system all together. When your in the screen where it ask for your SMS on the left of the screen where there is a tab to create your login account info the fourth step. Click that tab create you login once you have you can login and play the game!!! OMG i am so happy i figured this out i just want to share this to everyone who is trying to login EQ classic is my childhood and I want yall to join me!!
Old 10-29-2023, 04:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I found out a way to work around it you can skip the sms verification. On the same screen on the left hand side click the create a login tab the fourth step its is highlighted in blue and you can click it and it will let you create a login without the sms vertification.
Old 11-14-2023, 04:54 AM
Senior Server Guide

Greetings!
We received notification the SMS Recovery System should be working for US/CA based verifications. We appreciate your patience during the investigation process. As always, if there are additional complications, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Safe travels!
Old 11-15-2023, 02:48 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Still some issues here with SMS

Hello-
so I still experience issues. I've been trying to reset the PWD using SMS for a month now, I try here and there like each week. SMS never arrives. I am positive I got the same number and everything as I was able to reset the PWD few years ago with this exact phone number. So any info on that would be much appreciated. I'm in Europe.

Regards
Gilarn
Old 11-16-2023, 12:13 AM
Large Rat

Still a lock out
Closed Thread