Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Eh WW isn’t that bad. I’m more than halfway through 59 with a single weekend of casual play (started 90% into 58). Mobs are higher than bear pits which helps a bit I’m sure. There’s no argument that bear pits is better raw xp - mostly due to mobs being more clustered.

Standard animal xp per kill ranges from 163,000-200,000 per (326k-400k per couplet).

Ice burrowers 297k for a single kill (inefficient).

The bear pits will range from 166,410-198,000 per.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-23-2018, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does bear pit hp compare to ww? I found ww to be high hp (but again not from a Druid perspective).
Bears have much lower hp. 6500 according to wiki.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Per wiki polar bears have 6500hp and max out at 128 hits.

Animals in WW have 7500hp (15% more) and max out at 148 (15% more)

The wiki for WW is inaccurate. I’ve not found any mammoths with 10k hp, nor have I found any rhinos that hit for 163 (max I’ve found is 148).

Kill time should be very comparable. The biggest drawback is the distance and hunting/pulling around involved in the large zone.

Old 07-23-2018, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Per wiki polar bears have 6500hp and max out at 128 hits.

Animals in WW have 7500hp (15% more) and max out at 148 (15% more)

The wiki for WW is inaccurate. I’ve not found any mammoths with 10k hp, nor have I found any rhinos that hit for 163 (max I’ve found is 148).

Kill time should be very comparable. The biggest drawback is the distance and hunting/pulling around involved in the large zone.
Based on your experience in WW, do you think it's doable at 57? I did 52-57 in the bear pits, and while I know it's the fastest, I don't want to spend more time there. Druid is max ally to SS faction.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

If you’re non-kos in wolf form sure.

Bear pits is less forgiving imo. The mobs are higher level, but WW has wide open spaces. It’s outdoor so you always have run speed. The animals move fast, but not faster than wolf form.

Biggest threats are ice burrowers and velium hounds. Ice burrowers have an aggro range of about the max distance on your spell casts. They don’t run fast though and are huge and thus easy to see. Velium hounds are trickier. They run incredibly fast - nearly sow speed even after snare. Their aggro radius is absolutely huge - bigger than the others very burrowers and they are smaller and harder to see.

If a hound gets the drop on you, they’re blue and you can cc and kill them. If an ice burrower actually gets to you while medding/charming and makes contact - 500 Aoe DD dispell proc and a Max hit of just under 300 - they can drop you in 1-2 rounds. I’ve seen the burrower proc back to back rounds for a damage potential of just under 2.5k in 2-3 seconds.

I watch track like a hawk - if I see either on track I take note of where they are. I’ve had 2 deaths in WW. Both were within the first few hours hunting. One from going LD kiting a leech and another by getting jumped unawares by a leech. I learned my lesson and it’s been more smooth since.

Last edited by Troxx; 07-23-2018 at 08:03 AM..
Closed Thread