Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know that saying this was on-trend when we were 15, but now i have to ask...

What war crimes specifically?
torture
Old 12-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Fire Giant

didn't the public become aware of waterboarding because of the torture memos from the bush admin?
Old 12-11-2018, 01:29 AM
Banned

Bezos is almost certainly a libertarian. How else do you think he could be so shameless about cucking state governments to such an unprecedented degree when it comes to taxes and special treatment? He believes that the state government shouldn't exist. And it should just be him running all internet sales and books. Also his work with military intelligence storage of course...

"Hey guys ill take all your sensitive intelligence and encrypted it on the internet for the low price of like 30 billion."

I'm not going to begin going into whats wrong with that. But the military thought it was a good plan.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Georgie can get down. Nevermind the war crimes, that's a guy I can have a beer with!
lol
Old 12-11-2018, 04:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

its a chicken and the egg thing, where both chicken and egg are gay. if you study it too much it makes you like the kinsey of lena dunham, and he was also gay and likely a pedo. thank u for reading!
Like Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault and a large majority of postmodernist "critical theory" "moral relativism" thinkers who spent the last of their AIDS infested dying years advocating for the abolishment of all age of consent laws in France? Seems to be par for the course with "the smart ones".

But, like, who are we to judge pedophile advocacy in an era of moral relativism with a moral compass situated at magnetic north, pointing in all directions.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-11-2018 at 04:31 AM..
Old 12-11-2018, 07:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bezos is almost certainly a libertarian.
He helped support increasing state income tax rates.

That would be like a feminist supporting to end women's right to vote.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't the public become aware of waterboarding because of the torture memos from the bush admin?
The guy that drafted up the interrogation techniques for the CIA lives like 10 minutes away from me.

Really weird.

I think what I'm more impressed with is how we've managed to hide our torture practices until just a few years ago.

Torture is a staple of the intelligence community. We've done it since our inception, and we'll continue to do it.

Bush's administration just got caught.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault and a large majority of postmodernist "critical theory" "moral relativism" thinkers who spent the last of their AIDS infested dying years advocating for the abolishment of all age of consent laws in France? Seems to be par for the course with "the smart ones".

But, like, who are we to judge pedophile advocacy in an era of moral relativism with a moral compass situated at magnetic north, pointing in all directions.
You sure do talk about diddling kids a whole lot. Guilty conscience?
Old 12-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure do talk about diddling kids a whole lot. Guilty conscience?
The leftist platform; founded by pedos and commies.
Closed Thread