Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 07:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is supposed to be a Brexit discussion thread, kindly take your #ClintonBodyCount nonsense back to Twitter.
Same elites sponsors the Clinton family also own the UK. It’s tied through banking/funding empire. Don’t you get it? They despise independence on all levels unless they are sponsoring it against their enemies intelligence agency style.
Old 09-23-2019, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Are you talking about those who own the Bank of England?
By which I mean the Court of Directors who have complete control of monetary policy and are protected by Royal Charter and Official Secrets Act.
Last edited by Jimjam; 09-23-2019 at 08:03 AM..
Old 09-23-2019, 08:31 AM
Sarnak

BRRREXIT *WILL* happen boys.

My boi Borris has the LAW (SCotUK), the PEOPLE(except some of the trash) and the CROWN behind him.

October the 31st of the year of our Lord 2019 will be a GREAT day for FREEDOM.

*throws a Hello Kitty pack of travel tissues at you*
Old 09-23-2019, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

I remember when BJ was campaigning pre referendum (which was on 23rd of June 2016) he told us "24th June will be our independence day".

Does this mean 31st oct and 24th june will be independence day?

All I know is we are gonna have some great trick or trEat costUmes this year!
Old 09-23-2019, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you talking about those who own the Bank of England?
By which I mean the Court of Directors who have complete control of monetary policy and are protected by Royal Charter and Official Secrets Act.
Isn’t your public banking system basically the bitch of your private banking system? Imagine being innocent or naive enough to think financing is innocent in all of this and not the main player. Why are you constantly misrepresenting these situations now? In 2019 you can break down all political strife into efforts of the main globalist banking institution to firm up control by-

Either them presenting you kosher option 1 vs kosher option 2 and presenting it’s a fight to the death. Your McCains vs Obama’s.

Or

Destroying one of the final holdouts from global banking- your Syria, Iraq’s, North Korea’s

Or

Neutralizing or recruiting populist movements like Trump or Brexit.

You control the banks, you control the politicians who believe they are democratically and fairly electing them as honest representatives. That one guy is right, democracy is a sham.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Take a deep breath and read again.

Yes our financial sector is a corrupt sham. Thats why they want brexit, to avoid EU closing financial opaque loop holes with legislation that would come in on 31 December. That is why JRM / BJ wants Oct 31 Brexit. Out of europe = no requirement for transparent finances.

I know you want to perceive me as a hardcore remainer, naiive, etc. i'm not advocating undermining brexit. I'm advocating undermining corruption (on both sides). 2020 brexit; lets close these tax loop holes before removing Europe's reigns.

I'm not as naiive as you read; reread! My post was clear(?) the 'government ownership' of the bank of england is a sham. The anonymous and all powerful directors really control it, with zero accountability.

Why do you constantly misrepresent my postitions? Intentionally constructing straw men to attack, you just get overexcited and lose sight of what you are replying to, poor reading comprehension or my own poor writing?
Last edited by Jimjam; 09-23-2019 at 11:27 AM..
Old 09-23-2019, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a deep breath and read again.

Yes our financial sector is a corrupt sham. Thats why they want brexit, to avoid EU closing financial opaque loop holes with legislation that would come in on 31 December. That is why JRM / BJ wants Oct 31 Brexit. Out of europe = no requirement for transparent finances.

I know you want to perceive me as a hardcore remainer, naiive, etc. i'm not advocating undermining brexit. I'm advocating undermining corruption (on both sides). 2020 brexit; lets close these tax loop holes before removing Europe's reigns.

I'm not as naiive as you read; reread! My post was clear(?) the 'government ownership' of the bank of england is a sham. The anonymous and all powerful directors really control it, with zero accountability.

Why do you constantly misrepresent my postitions? Intentionally constructing straw men to attack, you just get overexcited and lose sight of what you are replying to, poor reading comprehension or my own poor writing?
So you have an understanding that england is owned by globalist bankers that push multiculturalism against the common people and you still think the failure of brexit to go through is a matter of the independent side cheating in a certain sense after the common people voted to side with the independents?

Rich ass globalist bankers are making sure England doesn't escape it's grip. They have deals that are counting on exploiting Europe as a whole, not dingy singular nations. And trying to push that it's helpless and there's great negative ramifications if anyone even tries to escape. They will work really hard to get former Brexit politicians under their control and neutralize them just like they've done with Trump and anything what could resemble being called the 'alt right'. Hitler was once under their control too but he went rogue after he repaid globalist bankers debt and broke control. There's more to the story and it's the modern history of global politics.
Last edited by Teppler; 09-23-2019 at 12:29 PM..
Old 09-23-2019, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Enough with the globalist dog whistles. Don't be a coward, just say it already. You think Jews secretly control the world.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enough with the globalist dog whistles already. Don't be a coward, just say it already. You think Jews secretly control the world.
We have to be a little nuanced over here or we get in trouble. That should tell you something about how deep their power structure runs. We have to be very sensitive, even here.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hitler was once under their control too but he went rogue after he repaid globalist bankers debt and broke control.
Your edits are way too fucking overt. Just say it already, you think Jews secretly control the world.
Closed Thread