Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Kobold

Chrushev, since you are playing a mage you would probably be interested in doing the Cubert quest in the Qeynos aquaducts. It results in a +3 intelligence earring and unless they've changed it to lore you can do it twice.

Go to the pool near the bank, a guy named Zamel is standing there and he is the guy you turn the quest piece in to. Swim down through the pool to zone to the aquaducts. That will put you in the general area you need to be. For the exact spawn spot you'll have to look it up on a map. Anyway, kill stuff untill cubert spawns and then kill him.

What you are looking for is a childs dress or something like that which cubert doesn't always drop. You give that to zamel and he might or might not give you the earring. So you may have to do it several times before you get one which makes it time consuming but if you really are on your first character it's probably worth it.

As a mage you could probably do this at level 8 and make exp as you do it. By level 12 it will be easy and you won't even get exp for most of the things you kill.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Skeleton

Just turn the teeth into Halas. Get more money.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always followed up my gnoll fang turn ins with taking the moonstones to McNeal Jocub in the southernmost pub/bar. He gives you some Blackburrow Stout, which you can sell back to him and used the money from that sale to buy honey mead to give to Tumpy (4 at a time). This seemed to keep all of my factions in perfect harmony.
Thats an excellent strategy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always followed up my gnoll fang turn ins with taking the moonstones to McNeal Jocub in the southernmost pub/bar. He gives you some Blackburrow Stout, which you can sell back to him and used the money from that sale to buy honey mead to give to Tumpy (4 at a time). This seemed to keep all of my factions in perfect harmony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats an excellent strategy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree. Something kinda obvious when you think about it, but easy to overlook. Thanks for the tip!
Closed Thread