Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

Default Are there Quested +WIS Ranged slot items?

Hey guys, I just finished getting my Paw of Opolla, and updating the wiki as I went with screenshots/details... http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...f_Opolla_Quest

Id like to do a quest for a ranged slot + WIS item (for druid). Are there any such quests? Or do I have to farm/buy a ranged slot +WIS item?
Old 04-19-2011, 11:56 PM
Orc

You can make a small wisdom deity with pottery that has +wis.

Nirani Vanasai, High Elf Wizard

I didn't make this, but I use it:
Almost Classic UI
Old 04-20-2011, 06:37 AM
Sarnak

We need some festive doll's in this piece
Old 04-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...ip/Druid/Range

Can sort by WIS and see there are only drops except the potters one.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravhin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://wiki.project1999.org/index.ph...ip/Druid/Range

Can sort by WIS and see there are only drops except the potters one.
Its a very underused function of the wiki that's awesome. The difficult part is understanding it and moreso, how to get to that portion. Is there a link to it somewhere on the wiki? I always have to find a link/browser bar history and then edit the parameters I want like Bard/1H_Slashing. Is there a way to easily navigate like a dropdown menu for <class> <slot>?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a very underused function of the wiki that's awesome. The difficult part is understanding it and moreso, how to get to that portion. Is there a link to it somewhere on the wiki? I always have to find a link/browser bar history and then edit the parameters I want like Bard/1H_Slashing. Is there a way to easily navigate like a dropdown menu for <class> <slot>?
Never seen it before either but it is definitely a must see. The link to get there is in fact pretty obvious (we should be more curious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]): just click "Equipment" in the menus on the left.

Nagash/Petitpas
Old 04-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never seen it before either but it is definitely a must see. The link to get there is in fact pretty obvious (we should be more curious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]): just click "Equipment" in the menus on the left.

Nagash/Petitpas
Ahh, I see how that works. My only issue is to get to Bard/1H_Slashing I have to go Equipment -> Equipment by Class -> Bard -> Bard 1H Slashing. It may be a limitation on the wiki implementation, but is there any way to possibly create like a menu that has 1 option for Class, 1 option for slot and so that from 1 page, I could get from Bard 1H Slashing to Cleric Shoulders. In the current implementation I must go up 2 levels and then back down 2 levels, but in the menu style implementation I could get to any combination in half the steps or less. Does this make sense?

Please don't take this as a negative on the system, the fact that the lists are compiled and sortable is awesome! I'm just trying to provide an idea for a possible optimization/constructive criticism.
Last edited by falkun; 04-20-2011 at 12:16 PM..
Old 04-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Sarnak

That falls a bit outside the standard "wiki" way of doing things but I admit it is a good idea. I'll see if I can come up with something
Closed Thread