Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

all scientific research points to estrogen being singularly detrimental to everyone btw

you shouldnt do that shit fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 06-16-2017, 01:31 AM
Fire Giant

hes hording all the testosterone for a reason

boston T party his shit, sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 06-16-2017, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hes hording all the testosterone for a reason

boston T party his shit, sub
Daym did bega is on fire.

Look at all these refs he's made within the last 24 hrs of posting

#proudboy

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-16-2017, 07:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would vote for rouhani in a heartbeat over his competition. Ahmadinejad was a disaster and probably Pakistani tbh. Skin tone / interloper aside, Iran is ALWAYS being misrepresentsd by AIPAC and Arab interests so having a moron who does his best to double down on the "Iran is the leading state sponsor of terror" mantra makes it easy to isolate the country economically. Ahmadinejad and his ilk raise welfare payments and destroy the already fragile economy and fuck it up completely. Iranian currency dropped in value by like 75% during his presidency

I digress but yeah rouhani was a slam dunk

As for Qatar, Iran does some realpolitik in its foreign policy. Saudi Arabia is a menace both globally and in the region. They're isolating Qatar because of their continued support for hamas and the Muslim brotherhood. In other words, Saudi Arabia blows
100% agreed

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost as stale as your genitals.
you've tasted his genitals? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2017, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
From Russia With Blood

Lavish London mansions. A hand-painted Rolls-Royce. And eight dead friends. For the British fixer Scot Young, working for Vladimir Putin's most vocal critic meant stunning perks – but also constant danger. His gruesome death is one of 14 that US spy agencies have linked to Russia – but the UK police shut down every last case. A bombshell cache of documents today reveals the full story of a ring of death on British soil that the government has ignored.

A two-year investigation by BuzzFeed News has now uncovered explosive evidence pointing to Russia that the police overlooked. A massive trove of documents, phone records, and secret recordings shows Young was part of a circle of nine men, including the exiled oligarch Boris Berezovsky, who all died suspiciously on British soil after making powerful enemies in Russia. The files reveal that Young lived in the shadow of the Russian security services and mafia groups after fronting for Berezovsky – a sworn enemy of the state – in a series of deals that enraged the Kremlin, including the doomed Russian property deal known as Project Moscow. British police declared the deaths of all nine men in Berezovsky’s circle non-suspicious, but BuzzFeed News can now reveal that MI6, Britain’s secret intelligence service, asked its US counterparts for information about each one of them “in the context of assassinations”.

Earlier this week, we revealed that US spy agencies had handed the British government high-grade intelligence that the Russian whistleblower Alexander Perepilichnyy, who died in Surrey in 2012, was likely assassinated on the direct orders of the Kremlin – but the authorities sidelined that and other evidence pointing to murder, instead declaring that he had died of natural causes. Today, we can reveal that US intelligence officials suspect a further 13 people – including Berezovsky and eight members of his circle – have been assassinated on British soil by Russia’s security services or mafia groups, two forces that sometimes work in tandem.

That intelligence – based on human sources, intercepted communications, and public material gathered by US spy agencies – has been shared with Britain in relation to all 14 deaths. Yet British police have ruled out foul play in every last case.
Russian assassins have been able to kill in Britain with impunity over the past decade, 17 current and former British and American intelligence officials told BuzzFeed News. The reasons for Britain’s reticence, they said, include fear of retaliation, police incompetence, and a desire to preserve the billions of pounds of Russian money that pour into British banks and properties each year. As a result, Russia is making what one source called increasingly “bold moves” in the UK without fear of reprisals.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:05 PM
Banned

Sir! This hivemind is not woke enough for my tastes!

i didn't think i'd get caught
Old 06-16-2017, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Russia (and China) can do more damage by manipulating public opinion through online propaganda, and intervening in highly vulnerable free and open elections in the West, than every $1 billion carrier in the US fleet combined.

I'm already seeing Ali Baba banners before my Star Wars movies, I can't wait until they start culturally engineering our media and virtue signaling new values like (((they've))) been doing for decades.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia (and China) can do more damage by manipulating public opinion through online propaganda, and intervening in highly vulnerable free and open elections in the West, than every $1 billion carrier in the US fleet combined.

I'm already seeing Ali Baba banners before my Star Wars movies, I can't wait until they start culturally engineering our media and virtue signaling new values like (((they've))) been doing for decades.
Folks are catching on. Let the market decide tho', right?
Old 06-16-2017, 02:53 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the funny thing is about 0.10% of this is russia with pro-trump propaganda and the overwhelming 99.99999999% majority is Chinese pro-democrat propaganda. You don't think they just love our self-crippling environmental regulations?

idk how people can care so much about one and not the other. especially when china's so non-transparent about it. how many groups of paid full time shitposters represent pro-trump superpacs? probably zero. how many paid fulltime shitposters represent democratic superpacs funded directly by the chinese (shareblue etc)? thousands. how many of these people are major reddit mods, reddit admins, 4chan mods, 8chan mods? lots of chinese paid democrat shills. not really any russian funded alt-right ones.

what legions of bot accounts are commenting, upvoting, and increasing views for trump posts on reddit, youtube, facebook, twitter? it's plain as day obviously happening with pro democrat posts but i've never really seen it happen with a right wing story. etc.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-16-2017 at 02:56 PM..
Closed Thread