Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP coming off like some kind of idiot.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:41 PM
Banned

Should just hand the server over to dolalin tbqhf
Old 01-05-2020, 08:46 PM
Kobold

Let me know when you get your spell gems fixed
Old 01-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Banned

"Coming off like some kind of idiot" really works for this thread.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP, Dolalin isn’t giving them orders. He’s giving them information.

The staff doesn’t work for Dolalin.
Dolalin works for the staff.
Old 01-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP, Dolalin isn’t giving them orders. He’s giving them information.

The staff doesn’t work for Dolalin.
Dolalin works for the staff.
Are you employed Sir?

You don't go around posting like that on a weekday do you?

You're the guy solely responsible for mages being stuck with 34 max lvl pets for the first 2 months of Green/Teal. You even admitted that it had bad and unexpected consequences. Even Nilbog had to address it before a scheduled patch to let people know there was hope because trying to play a mage during that time was hopeless. It also totally FUCKED the spell research/component economy which still hasn't fully recovered. I would even make the case it's a large contributing factor to the current inflated prices we're seeing across both servers because it created an anomaly within the normal flow of supply and demand that affected prices for all items across the board

So everyone complaining about insane prices right now in the tunnels can blame Dolalin and his Human Centipede within this thread

Great job guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Coming off like some kind of idiot" really works for this thread.
All I did was take a screenshot of the first page of The Green Bug section and you got triggered. Imagine trying to actually play the game and mobs are warping through ceilings and walls and you check the bug section and this is what you see:

idontcare1.JPG

idontcare2.JPG

idonntcare3.JPG

So not only am I dealing with warping mobs, now I need 50 bags in my limited inventory space to haul around words that don't stack when the prices on many of these words are already through the roof

I can only imagine what the costs of level 24+ pet components would have been before the fix if they didn't stack - Hahahaha .... real intelligent people pushing for and defending that nonsense - NOT

GEE, you seem really smart. Tell everyone how that would affect the current market price for words shit for brains. You're white knighting for a guy who is already on record admitting his quest to get shit broke that wasn't broken wasn't fully thought through and had an extremely negative impact on everyone's gameplay. If he were to jump off the grand canyon would you follow? Serious question.

It's no secret there has been a loss of a lot of players since launch day. There was an expected dip, but it's nearly 1k now. The numbers don't lie. How many of those people rolled a pet class and said "Fuck This" and gave up? You're a casual player and at lvl 24 you're trying to scrounge up 100-200 plat for one combine in an attempt to make a pet? "You're combined failed - SO SORRY" Who's fault is that? Hint: Dolalin - Can that player send him the bill? He's making big bucks "working" on fucking up the casual player's gaming experience. I'm sure he's good for it.

The most ironic thing about that is once you actually blew your wad even getting the researched pet (That was actually in the game at that time) you still have to babysit it in dungeons or it will path and warp throughout the entire zone bringing a shitton of mobs down on your ass to curb stomp you

We're currently within the June timeline. Does any of this shit really matter? Need to work it out in your brain a second? Let me help you. FUCK NO

I can't attack a mob under the world beating on me because it warped and I have to zone in order to reset it and I'm supposed to care about any of that? Some of it is literally weeks away in the timeline or has already passed it's expiration date. Tell me why I should care DOCTOR. Can you prescribe me some pills to ease the headache of trying to filter through this useless clutter to see if the real issues affecting gameplay are being worked on. Thanks!

You really want the devs to drop everything so we can change pet colors for a few weeks? Yea, real prudent use of their limited time smart guy. Half of them are obviously unintended bugs that were hotfixed. It even says so in the links provided calling them bugs. How stupid is that?

What would you rather have fixed

Mob pathing issues, missing quest NPCs, Soulfire and maybe even a second look at Charm reliability thrown in

Or Spell Gems and Pet Colors

THIS SHARD IS NOBODY'S JOB (Including Dolalin's) you fucking idiots. Stop white knighting for this guy when he wouldn't give you the common courtesy of a reach around

Devs have very limited actual development time. This is a hobby. Not a fucking job. You people have been out of work for so long you've forgotten what it's like to actually have a real fucking job. You can't even see the difference between the two. I couldn't write that joke any better if I was a comedian

When Dolalin gets PAID for cluttering up the Bug Section with pointless garbage lemme know. I want to see pics of the pay stubs signed by Lord Rogean himself. Then you can call it "work". Until then GTFO with that idiotic attempt to explain what he is doing

Any of you roll a pet class at launch? What did Dolalin roll? How do any of you morons with your heads up his ass really know what his true motivations really are? You don't

Anyways, just for laughs I hope these dumb issues get prioritized over shit that's actually broken in the game at the moment that matter

Then everyone can say "Thanks Dolalin" when their group gets wiped out by a mob under the world pulling the entire zone as they admire their perfect spell gems and pet colors for that era
Old 01-06-2020, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

Stackable words have definitely ruined the experience for me. Oh well, maybe I'll try again in four years.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you employed....

Holy shit dude drugs are bad .

Also sounds like you should try retail Everquest , classic is too tough for this little bitch
Old 01-07-2020, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

They say you haven't made it until you have a few haters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Staff can tell me to fuck off at any time. Last word from Nilbog was to keep at it, so I will.

Didn't read your essay, sorry.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

If someone wants to go full nerd on classic stuff with evidence to back it, I support it.

Whats sad is when people try to stop things because it makes "quality of life" on the server that bit lower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread