Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 12:22 AM
Banned

If trump wins or loses, I'm not really gonna do anything much different. Fap and play p99 mostly. Politics doesn't, and shouldn't really effect how you live your life or how you derive meaning in life. I feel sorry if anything for insane antifa larpers, they are so out of touch with reality and I don't really think it's their fault because nobody probably taught them how to be self critical and self skeptical. They lack meaning, and feeling as if you are part of a morally righteous infallible movement on behalf of the the little guy (even when you are backed by the most powerful corporations on the planet) has got to make you feel pretty cool if nothing else.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If trump wins or loses, I'm not really gonna do anything much different. Fap and play p99 mostly.
brutal. get a gf bro
Old 10-31-2020, 02:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
brutal. get a gf bro
Know anyone? Hook me up
Old 10-31-2020, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No matter which side "wins" we the people never win. Government is for corporations.
America was created so the wealthy could have representation without taxation(!)
Old 10-31-2020, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Know anyone? Hook me up
i already rescued my one forum incel. unfortunately this is all i can do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2020, 03:30 AM
Fire Giant

Play Everquest and go to work. Maybe when American's are allowed to travel again take a few weeks off and go travel Japan (Kinda my dream vacation) Just get out of the States for awhile for a different perspective (and maybe eat myself to death with sushi)
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 10-31-2020, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
If trump wins or loses, I'm not really gonna do anything much different. Fap and play p99 mostly. Politics doesn't, and shouldn't really effect how you live your life or how you derive meaning in life. I feel sorry if anything for insane antifa larpers, they are so out of touch with reality and I don't really think it's their fault because nobody probably taught them how to be self critical and self skeptical. They lack meaning, and feeling as if you are part of a morally righteous infallible movement on behalf of the the little guy (even when you are backed by the most powerful corporations on the planet) has got to make you feel pretty cool if nothing else.
This poster has no money, no career and no investment in life itself, what a god dam loser
Old 10-31-2020, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

WE'RE GOING TO IMPEACH THE MOFO LIKE PETULANT CHILDREN AND BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND. Just kidding my side of the isle doesn't do any of that BS. I'll swear at my TV and get on with my life.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Yeah. And it's harsh if you get caught and have to face consequences for perhaps the first time.
Old 11-02-2020, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

who got a stock of tissues or extra buttery rack of popcorn ready?

kind reminder one of them will lose
Closed Thread