Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a fantastic analogy.
Agreed. It pisses me off to see people whining about this beautiful gift that nilbog, rogean, and co. have given us. Just leave already if you can't s.t.f.u.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Skeleton

clearly i'm in the minority here, but text on an internet forum doesn't upset me.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you too. ..and anyone who thinks I'm uncalled for.

You bitches think you're in a resturaunt, where shit is made to order for you, and you get to choose how your fucking sandwich is made.. ..but you're not. You're in Nilbog's fucking house. You're not even his friend, and he is making you a sandwich. You're a fucking homeless lout, and he is feeding you IN HIS FUCKING HOUSE. Not only is he feeding you, but he is letting you take a shower and giving you some fresh clothes. He doesn't even fucking know you. He does everything for you people, damn near lets you fuck his wife. ..and all you fucktards do is bitch. If it was me, I would just shoot you and call the cops and tell them you were a robber, if you came into MY house like that.. ..but he is such a great guy, he actually says "hey guys, i know yer homeless and everything, but if you keep bitching about the sandwiches, i'm not going to be able to continue giving you sandwiches..

AND YOU STILL BITCH ABOUT THE FUCKING SANDWICHES.

Shut ... the ... fuck ... up.
is this too long to be sig'd lol? B/C I love it lol. Hasbin is my new beff-fran
Old 07-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

why exactly were the guard times changed?
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly i'm in the minority here, but text on an internet forum doesn't upset me.
Their text doesn't upset me either.. That's not the point at all.

The thing that upsets me is the fact that nilbog is demonstrably upset (did you read his last post, or are you a dipshit troll who speaks before thinking?). Nilbog is upset (for those of you with zero empathy) because he actually reads what you people say and actually gives a shit, because this project is his baby, and when he reads these assholes disrespecting him and his team over and over when he/they are pouring blood, sweat, and tears.. I think that's fucking understandable. If you don't understand that, then go fuck yourself.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleafclover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DOACleric: Guards (basically) removed from the game

Sad panda, but I figure you did it cause of all the exploiting going on in some places. Still, you owe me 20p for my port out of Tox =p
how is killing guards an exploit... that's like saying killing the Ferrott specters is an exploit or killing hill giants in Rath mountains is an exploit.... can someone please rationalize this for me?
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 07-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how is killing guards an exploit... that's like saying killing the Ferrott specters is an exploit or killing hill giants in Rath mountains is an exploit.... can someone please rationalize this for me?
No, shut the fuck up.

If you feel like it's wrong, post it in the bug section. Or just shut the fuck up.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Aviak

hasbin is going to be like that kid that shoots himself with a shotgun in his own apartment because of a raid gone bad like years ago on 60 minutes.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why exactly were the guard times changed?
one of the developers thought that it's unbalanced as mentioned earlier in thread. this isn't in line with classic nerf timeline which some people have a problem with. and some people complain that recent changes lack the consistency of a classic server.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one of the developers thought that it's unbalanced as mentioned earlier in thread. this isn't in line with classic nerf timeline which some people have a problem with. and some people complain that recent changes lack the consistency of a classic server.
Thank goodness, someone that can actually give a nice reply compared to some people.
Closed Thread