Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how people hate quadders but don't say shit about shamans root rotting 4 with just epic.
Doesn't bother me nearly as much as a bard charming either quag or some dwarf merchant and literally camping THE ENTIRE ISLAND. Guy chooses to play the one class that can exp and make money better than any class by MILES, but instead holds down the most casual money making spot.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Banned

Join red99 today
Old 10-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are wizards really running around for literally 10 minutes or are you guys just exaggerating? When I quad there I give my search for mobs maybe 2 minutes tops, and then it's only something like 8 nukes and I have 4 dead mobs. I'm pretty sure the time it takes to go from getting off my medding ass to looting the corpses is comparable to the time it takes a shaman to kill the 4 he has rooted.
They're exaggerating. It's more like 30 secs -2 mins tops. You see them sometimes do a few circuits of the island looking for that elusive 4th. But that is an eternity in EQ and people get well mad.

And hey dont knock the necros. It's usually those guys that kill Quag/corrupted/tainted
Old 10-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

I love a good seafury island drama thread.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're exaggerating. It's more like 30 secs -2 mins tops. You see them sometimes do a few circuits of the island looking for that elusive 4th. But that is an eternity in EQ and people get well mad.

And hey dont knock the necros. It's usually those guys that kill Quag/corrupted/tainted
Whenever I feel like going to seafury island I do the public service of killing quag.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 10-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Don't know why you had to make a surprised thread about this... it involves peoples platinum on p99, of course they are going to be douchebags... in fact im sure there are worse ways they could be douchebags totally within the rules.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're pulling multiple mobs when other people are waiting on one, you're a dick. Very simple rule!

Regards,
Mg
Except when you're a Bard charm kiting, in which case you need two at all times.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if the developers of this game had some premonition of the drama that would ensue in this zone, thus naming it Ocean of Tears.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if the developers of this game had some premonition of the drama that would ensue in this zone, thus naming it Ocean of Tears.
haha win
Old 10-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I feel like going to seafury island I do the public service of killing quag.
Whenever I feel like going to seafury island I do the public service of killing tainted.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Closed Thread