Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turns out, people on a server based around accumulating pixels are greedy. Who knew?
Lol
Old 10-13-2014, 05:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kill these mobs faster than most necros and mages. That means I am pretty sure anyone who tries can do so as well. Stop with the excuses, quadders and shamans both suck.
But for the social aggro issues on p99, charm kiting Bards would destroy you all. As it is, I'm content with using Quag as my weapon of choice on the lessers.

P.S. Of course, the Corrupteds now....
Last edited by t0lkien; 10-13-2014 at 05:36 AM..
Old 10-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

I heard there's a server where you can do so something about people who do this
Old 10-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard there's a server where you can do so something about people who do this
Where is it? You maybe mean red but I guess that's just a troll, cuz I tried that and here's what happened:

Loading pls wait.

Who knew a wizard 3 levels higher than my necro would so easily beat me up. who knew.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Kobold

You going to to quit the Blue server the first time you wipe to a mob?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Banned

Next time you need the island give me your necro's info and I will secure it for you.

PvP lessons 3k plat an hour.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

And the point sailed merrily over their heads.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is it? You maybe mean red but I guess that's just a troll, cuz I tried that and here's what happened:

Loading pls wait.

Who knew a wizard 3 levels higher than my necro would so easily beat me up. who knew.
L4 wizard would easily kill a L1 necro. I'm guessing that's what happened.

Try harder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

I spent many levels here quadding with my Wizard. Some thoughts for other Wizards who want to quad kite.
1. Be polite and don't assume people are knowingly stripping from your quad. The terrain is uneven and hilly and everyone is casting as fast as they can to get FTE. Mistakes happen. With your click stick, you can instant pull. Someone else may have started casting first and you swiped it before their spell finished.
2. I've only had a few occasions where people were stripping mobs just to be a dick. The solution is really simple, if they want to share your mobs, share ALL of them. Port/gate out and let them have the other 3-4. They'll learn (unless they're shamans and can root rot them all).
2. Be a good citizen and get to know the regulars as friends and not enemies. I've ported people so they can bank, succored people who got corrupt/quag aggro, peeled adds off people lom, etc.
3. If it's really busy, come back later. You're just going to frustrate yourself and everyone else on the island if you try to quad during prime time.
4. If you have to have a fourth mob and can't find one right away, go pull the extra clops on AC isle or Gornit.

To the person that said to just kill one and med to be nice, please realize that it takes almost the same mana to kill one as it does four which is why we quad in the first place. Whether we kill one or four, we still have to med 7-10 minutes.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

yes, join the red server where only one asshole gets the island and there is nothing you can do about it, good idea
Closed Thread