Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

People can't even camp a seafury spawn here without someone getting mad and putting a petition in.

Way to show those red "goons" how progressive, happy and caring the blue server is guys, keep that up...and don't forget to take a ticket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People can't even camp a seafury spawn here without someone getting mad and putting a petition in.

Way to show those red "goons" how progressive, happy and caring the blue server is guys, keep that up...and don't forget to take a ticket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue server: Someone is stealing my seafuries, please GM's intervene! Won't someone think of the pixels. When the GM gets here I'll have a firm discussion with that guy and sort this out. This is ruining my classic experience. I was only AFK for two seconds learning how the raid rotation is set up for this week.

Red Server: Seafurystealer has been slain by Moneyhungry (Ocean of Tears)

Given the option I'd play alone on the latter, before soiling myself logging into the former.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Can we get back to complaining about seafury drama? All these red players begging blue players to join their server is boring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All these red players begging blue players to join their server is boring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Not here to recruit anyone, frankly everyone being high end on red is plenty as is. Just bored at work browsing the boards.

Some people want to play on blue server, some like red. Thus why it's good there are two servers.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:54 PM
Orc

My favorite part of red is when they say just kill whoever stole your camp settle it with pvp, then zerg guilds come along and all you hear is bitching, wot?
Old 10-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we get back to complaining about seafury drama? All these red players begging blue players to join their server is boring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
It's the same old reruns every season amirite?
Old 10-15-2014, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can do more about it on red than you could ever hope to accomplish through Petitionquest on blue, where your plat has less value anyway.
Well ofcourse, no one can deny that; but there's also more scope of getting ganked and seeing ZERO seafuries thereafter (assuming ofcourse red had the players to have this drama in the first place, now that would be some good shit)
Old 10-15-2014, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranRizzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part of red is when they say just kill whoever stole your camp settle it with pvp, then zerg guilds come along and all you hear is bitching, wot?
Pretty much the reason I don't play on Red very much. One on one is OK but when a whole damn group wants to kill you that pretty much sucks. Just too much stupid shit on Red for me.

I know there is some really nice people on it, but it is sort of like dealing with the public in RL, when the very first customer you deal with is just a total jackass it screws your whole day up even if everyone else you meet is nice.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

I stopped going to seafuries because it was way overcamped. Same with most 50s solo spots.

There are some solid exp spots with decent plat drops that are not overcamped. Just go to more desolate areas...
Old 10-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pvp enabled on seafury island only
Basically no one ever complains about seafury's on red. It's one of the main reasons PVP is 100X better than non PVP.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 10-16-2014 at 04:30 PM..
Closed Thread