Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

I understated the time needing to climb faction but many of them are 10 hits, not 1. My pally got to apprehensive pretty easily.

You don’t need a lift key (amiable) unless you want to frequently vendor in paineel. You can still bank if it’s kos and someone let’s you in. Not that it matters, the Hole isn’t exactly a loot-fest.

People are making it too hard. Kill some dogs. Bribe a noob. Get blasted by Ignite Bones, Etc.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Erudite guards are a good way to level up faction as well. Didn't take too long on my SK. There isn't much benefit to Erudite faction anyway tbh.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

On my iksar monk an AoN click got me to indifferent, and I just needed to kill for 15min in the Warrens to get to amiably.

I think the skeleton illusion from the necro nuke give you the same faction hit as the AoN? So you can just ask a 50+ nec to hook you up.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Offer a payment for services at point of request. It’s not that hard to throw the keyring bearer a few plat or a vendor item if you have been hunting in the hole.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

on blue just AE/AOE kobolds in the warrens can get a paineel key in an hour or two if you're efficient. Then just buy a hole key and store it in the bank. Go to paineel bank when you need it.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:59 PM
Aviak

Waiting for a post like this: No life neckbeard losers without jobs or families should rotate opening the door for me because you don’t enjoy this game unless I can’t get past a rock that I can easily get myself past, but can’t be bothered to because I have a real job and an awesome life!

Don’t let me down! I need my p99 forum fix.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waiting for a post like this: No life neckbeard losers without jobs or families should rotate opening the door for me because you don’t enjoy this game unless I can’t get past a rock that I can easily get myself past, but can’t be bothered to because I have a real job and an awesome life!

Have you thought about the way Scout is handled and if there could be some modifications?
Old 06-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you thought about the way Scout is handled and if there could be some modifications?
He says Scout Charisa should be moved to IceClad near the port in and porters should announce free rides 10 mins before roll.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone should do the faction work to get the appropriate tool themselves?
Old 06-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You summed up the very essence of classic EQ. The reason it has such a roster of loyal followers is due to that superiority complex it offers to people who cannot earn such a thing in real life.

World of Warcraft stole that ability to "easily brag" from many of these players when it offered less bottle necks to player progression. P99 represents the culmination of some of the most toxic MMO players who lack skill, but have copious amounts of time to "progress" in the game. Time will always be the top source of pixels on P99 and classic EQ in general.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Closed Thread