Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Orc

Default The amount of asshattery on Seafury Island...

Let me start off by saying I'm fairly new to p99 and after hitting level 50 I decided to head to seafury island to make some plat while xping to afford some upgrades. I've had a blast leveling up and meeting nice people along the way to 50.

However, "TITLE" amazes me. People deliberately pull mobs off of quads by charming/taunting whatever, sit on top of the mountain and chain pull whatever spawns, fake-out trains to snag mobs, and constant ooc shit talking and crybaby shaming. People need to stop being so fucking greedy on this server and learn how to share.

I really want to name shame the biggest assholes I've ever come across on p99. But I won't. Said person is a necromancer. I'm sure if they read this, they will know who I am.

End Rant.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People deliberately pull mobs off of quads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People need to stop being so fucking greedy on this server and learn how to share.
Hmm
Old 10-11-2014, 03:54 AM
Orc

I do a quad every 15-20 minutes, and what really got me going tonight was I only pulled 2 for a "half" quad and someone still pulled one of my mobs off and it didn't start running back to me for 2-3 minutes. Also, if I know people aren't getting their fair share of mobs I won't quad, but when there are 2 other people on the island taking everything for themselves, I will try to get a quad in once in a while if I can tag the mobs with snare before they get to it.

Sorry if you assumed I was being a greedy asshole by mentioning "quads".
Last edited by Ducket; 10-11-2014 at 03:58 AM..
Old 10-11-2014, 04:58 AM
Banned

hehe u sound like one of those wizards that will run around the island with 1-3 mobs waiting for that magical 4th mob for about 10-20mins before finally killing them...so don't judge us for being skeptical.
Old 10-11-2014, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

Solution: Remove seafuries from seafury island until people can play nice.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe people will be nicer if we rename them seahappy cyclops
Old 10-11-2014, 06:40 AM
Planar Protector

make them drop gnoll fangs only
Old 10-11-2014, 06:41 AM
Fire Giant

That place is continual drama. When I was hanging out there however, the regulars seemed to share pretty well. It was only the few who turned up not knowing or caring how to share who started causing trouble in my experience.

As a Bard, it was pretty simple to pull Quag and use him to help sort out any fools who decided that stealing other people's mobs was the way to go. A douchebagging caster drained of mana was much more open to reasonable negotiation, I found.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

time the spawns and sit on the spawn points?
Old 10-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Love how people hate quadders but don't say shit about shamans root rotting 4 with just epic.
Closed Thread