Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Banned

Default Openleaks

FU for deserting the wikileaks organization for selfish profiteering and changing to a lame format.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned

I heard they wanna get it on til they die
Old 12-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

I dunno...Wikileaks kinda fucked up with abandoning Bradley Manning. No matter which side of the fence you're on in the matter...or how you feel about the young Private.

THAT would be an interesting discussion, tho; I'd like to hear what people think about national security vs. freedom of information and what the boundaries should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Banned

I don't think it's their responsibility to protect a source if they are not the once to turn the source over. If the guy got caught turning information over - he should have taken better steps at getting it and protecting himself.

Wikileaks still denies he gave them anything - so I am going to take their side on this ;-)
Old 12-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

/em spits on anyone who thinks badly about Bradley
Old 12-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

They are BBC right now (anon) talking about that, but the player is blocked here at work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

I can understand the whole 'openleaks' idea to protect themselves along with the source in 'different' ways, however the whole bradley manning thing was his own undoing. A guy he contacted gave him up, not wikileaks.

Hell, he may have been only responsible for releasing the helicopter vid. Who knows - all speculation at this point.

I would rather see wikileaks grow stronger rather than lose some key players who want to start their own spinoff. According to the press, they are coming up with a method of whistle-blowing & leaking information with full protection and anonymity. I doubt that will ever happen. Most people who partake in such things shoot themselves in the foot (i.e. bradley manning).
Old 12-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Banned

Seems most ppl are too busy on P99 to care about this so I will make it bout them

DA Trained Bradley Manning on IB and now IB has Bradley under suspension while keeping their website wikileaks under suspension.

Can that relate?
Old 12-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Orc

What's to care abooot? Bradley is traitorious piece of shit and he'll prob spend the rest of his useless life in Leavenworth. Nobody will remember his name in a year. ho hum. Assange is just another profiteer disguised as an internet anarchist, and he and other lumps of shit like him shud be prosecuted beyond the extent of the law.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timzilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's to care abooot? Bradley is traitorious piece of shit and he'll prob spend the rest of his useless life in Leavenworth. Nobody will remember his name in a year. ho hum. Assange is just another profiteer disguised as an internet anarchist, and he and other lumps of shit like him shud be prosecuted beyond the extent of the law.
I like this guy.
Closed Thread