Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take it from Harrison, guys.

I mean, sure, he may be a fat slob with a receding hairline who is unable to satisfy his girlfriend (cheated on him with his bf, upon which he childishly posts her personal info on Livejournal); who fabricates military "combat" experience to impress people on the internet and then gets caught lying; and who gets the living shit beaten out of him in a bar for running his fat yap.

BUT, he always remembers to use "an" instead of "a."
Yeah, a shaved head is a receding hairline lol

Please keep your hardon for me raging and ready to burst. It's fucking hilarious shit man.

P.S. my 39ft. dick is soft, please keep flaming.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so if someone broke into ur house and stole all your shit, and u didn't know who it was, u wouldn't call the police.

genius
hahaha. bad example, as the police won't really do shit for you in that situation :>
Old 12-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulldudes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha. bad example, as the police won't really do shit for you in that situation :>
Yep, they're too busy throwing non violent drug users in prison so the privately owned prisons can make boatloads of cash. Or seizing your family's home, cars, and all other property because you smoked a joint and your neighbors called the cops on you.

Bottom line is, a lot of cops are dicks. A lot of cops are also pretty decent people. The big problem here is, the good cops never report the bad cops when they do something wrong, never testify against them in court, and that makes them just as bad.

You can try and justify it however you want, but police in the USA are above the law, and completely out of control. So yeah, fuck the police.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, they're too busy throwing non violent drug users in prison so the privately owned prisons can make boatloads of cash. Or seizing your family's home, cars, and all other property because your neighbors called the cops on you for smoking a joint, and you happened to have over an ounce of weed on you.

Bottom line is, a lot of cops are dicks. A lot of cops are also pretty decent people. The big problem here is, the good cops never report the bad cops when they do something wrong, never testify against them in court, and that makes them just as bad.

You can try and justify it however you want, but police in the USA are above the law, and completely out of control. So yeah, fuck the police.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Orc

Well, I was trying to edit my post and failed. Is there no way to edit posts on this forum? Apparently the icon that looks like edit just quotes..why are there 2 buttons for quote?
Old 12-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned

i don't believe u can edit posts in rants and flames.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned

"As of December 1, 2010 the corporation was being investigated by the FBI for an incident at their prison in Idaho Correctional Center. A video released by the associated press that shows a prison inmate being beaten unconscious with guards watching not taking action. Rather than taking responsibility for the actions the corporation has condemned the release of the as "an unnecessary security risk to our staff, the inmates entrusted to our care and ultimately to the public."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/us/10detain.html?_r=1

There are only two ways out when you're in the system, death and mental institution
Old 12-19-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your ridiculous weaponlaw is the main problem....in most countries police isnt afraid of every idiot holding a gun.
if only we were less likely to defend ourselves from our powertripping gestapo! I'm sure they'd treat us so much better if we were even more helpless to their abuses.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Aviak

Its not just the police, this goes with everyone everywhere. There are good people and bad people....and thats just how it is. Im sure we can find some pricks at your job. Anyways, its too bad that dude had to die, but holding a sprayer as if it was a gun to the police probly isnt the smartest idea.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Orc

I remember when I was 17 and hated the cops because they gave me speeding tickets when busted me when I was breaking the law, but then at some point I grew up.

For the people that say the cops dont testify against fellows police officers. Do you call the police on your friends when they drink and drive, or maybe when the commit other crimes? Fuck no you dont. I wouldnt testify against any of my friends either. Dont be fucking stupid people stick together.

Not all cops are bad. Most of them do a really good job and are great individuals, they just have do deal with the scum of the earth all day long. I dont care who you are that stuff would be hard for any person to deal with. Its like that saying goes. You cant let a few bad apples ruin the bunch.
Closed Thread