Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 05:05 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

CALLING TEH NAACP RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I HOPE YOU LAVE LAWYERS BECAUSE IM GOING TO SUE FOR YOU DISCRIMIATION AND RACISM UNTIL I OWN THIS WHOLE FUCKING SERVER IM GOING TO USE THE DONATIOPN MONEY TO BUY A JEEP AND SOME MOTHER FUCKING JETSKIES

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 12-22-2010, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CALLING TEH NAACP RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I HOPE YOU LAVE LAWYERS BECAUSE IM GOING TO SUE FOR YOU DISCRIMIATION AND RACISM UNTIL I OWN THIS WHOLE FUCKING SERVER IM GOING TO USE THE DONATIOPN MONEY TO BUY A JEEP AND SOME MOTHER FUCKING JETSKIES
This further supports why we should eliminate welfare. People just waste their money on stupid shit....

www.notwithmytaxdollars.com

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

ihealyou is on a rollllllllllllllllll
Old 12-22-2010, 05:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This further supports why we should eliminate welfare. People just waste their money on stupid shit....

www.notwithmytaxdollars.com
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled
Old 12-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

SO NOW THE GMS THINK ITS FUNNY TO TURN ME INTO A FUCKING FAIRY WELL YOU GUYS ARE THE FUCKING FARIES AND WHATS UP WITH YOU DISABLEING GOBBLES WEBSITE YOU GUYS SURE THINK YOURE THE SHIT ONLIEN BUT YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT SHOULD TRY GOING OUTSIDE FOR ONCE EXCPET YOU SHOUDLNT BECASE TH E WHOLE WORLD WOULD KICK YOUR PUNY ASSES YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FIGHT YOU IRL IF YOU DONT CHANGE MY NAME BACK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES I HOPE YOU FEEL IMPORTANT ON AN 11 YEAR OLD EMU SERVER BECAUSE THATS ALL YOULL EVER BE UNLESS I FUCKING KILL YOU FIRST IRL

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 12-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled
No shit, eh? I read about this about a year ago, and now the movement's gone..

Nice....

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihealyou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FUCKING NAZI GMS CHAINGING MY FUCKING NAME I BET YOU GUYS NEVER CHANGE ANYONE IN IB'S NAME BECAUSE THEY HAVE EE FUCKING DEVELOPER IN THEIR GUILD BTW WHAT IS UP WITH THE ICY TERROR PATHING COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT IM SORRY IM NOT IN A BIG GUILD BUT I STILL SHOULD GET THE RESPECT THAT IB AND DA GET INSTEAD THE GMS JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCKT HEY WANT AND THEN LAUGH AT IT AFTERWARDS SOME PEOPLE FIND THIS OFFENSIVE BUT NO ONE ASKED ME WHAT IF I WAS GAY MAYBE I WOULD BE MAD BUT DO THE GMS CARE NO I GET THAT ITS YOUR SANDBOX AND ALL THAT SHIT BUT MAYBE YOU SHOUDL START ASKING WHAT KIND OF SHOW YOUR RUNNING BEFORE TH WHOLE SERVER LEAVES THE ECONOMY IS RUN BY BOB WHO SELLS PLAT FOR RL CASH AND THEN THE GEMS SUMMON GOD LOOT FOR IB WHICH THEY SELL FOR CASH TOO MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE A LOOK IN THE RFUCKING MIRROR AND SEE YOURSELVES AS THE LITTLE PIECES OF TSHIT THAT YOU ARE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 12-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Orc

I kind of hope they're managing to sell the plat for cash. That'd be smart of them, heh. And dumb of someone else, too!

Everybody wins! er, wait...
Old 12-22-2010, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

man if they are selling the plat for rl cash to fund the server, more power to them
Old 12-22-2010, 06:31 AM
Planar Protector

<pacino>You fairy! You company man!</pacino>