Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am really not sure why banned forum users are not IP banned (sometimes it takes a few ip's right iphone) or immediatly banned again when they admit who they are. Taxi is a great example, so is Aba and Raren. The policy just does not make sense. Why is it so easy to get around a forum ban?
Cuz of internet proxies
Old 12-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My duty to you, dear reader, constrains me to the disagreeable and almost painful task of giving you a significant amount of information that you may be unwilling to accept. Before I begin, let me point out that in legal terminology, Taxi Driver is guilty of suppressio veri or "concealment of truth". But the problems with Taxi's biases don't end there.

Today, we might have let Taxi defend obscurantism, chauvinism, and notions of racial superiority. Tomorrow, we won't. Instead, we will criticize Taxi's intimations publicly for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power. He has made it known that he fully intends to redefine unbridled self-indulgence as a virtue, as the ultimate test of personal freedom. If those words don't scare you, nothing will. If they are not a clear warning, I don't know what could be.

I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that it's quite a feat of hypocrisy for Taxi to deny he wants to silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that he has increasingly been practicing after so recently doing exactly that. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if he finds a way to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge out-of-touch, rabid masters of deceit to mortgage away our future. Let us be witness to the horrifying effects of his stuporous protests. Let us examine how Taxi seeks to offer hatred with a pseudo-intellectual gloss. Let us exhibit the moral values, empathy, and wisdom needed to tell the world that we must understand that Taxi's asseverations are pockmarked with ethically bankrupt, vapid collectivism and other assorted ills. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

In many ways, I support those who devote their life to education and activism. It is through their tireless efforts that people everywhere are learning that we must give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to combat the apolaustic ideology of materialism that has infected the minds of so many mentally deficient lounge lizards. You must be the one to stop this insanity. And you must inform your fellow man that Taxi is unconstrained by conscience. And I can say that with a clear conscience because Taxi's dupes should reevaluate their cherished assumptions about resistentialism. That said, let me continue.

The impact of Taxi's wild taradiddles is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that Taxi's illogical, bleeding-heart accusations leave the current power structure untouched while simultaneously killing countless children through starvation and disease. Are these children his enemies? Well, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve that mystery. Heck, you probably don't even need Scooby Doo. Neverthess, let me remind you that cankered, loquacious upstarts like Taxi are all alike. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short letter as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that Taxi says that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups.

In public, Taxi promises that he'd never turn public education into a fuzzy, soft, mushy, touchy-feely experience whose purpose is socialization, not learning. In private, however, he secretly tells his flunkies that he'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Taxi. Although some snotty, malignant testy-types reluctantly concede that this is a frightening realization, they invariably deny that as commonly encountered, contumelious witlings lack any of the qualities that mark the civilized person, like courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, and confidence. I mean, think about it. Whenever I turn around I see Taxi painting pictures of intrusive worlds inhabited by brain-damaged know-it-alls. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses.

One could imagine that some good might come from letting Taxi pilfer the national treasure. But the only one whose imagination is vivid enough is Taxi. Am I the only one who makes that observation? Of course not. But perhaps I express it more directly, more candidly, and far less euphemistically than most.

Taxi's vicegerents like to say, "Taxi's bons mots provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything." Such frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. If someone wants me to believe something ribald like that, that person will have to show me some concrete evidence. Meanwhile, I intend to show you that Taxi should not manipulate everything and everybody. Not now, not ever.

I'm at loggerheads with Taxi on at least one important issue. Namely, he argues that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. I take the opposite position, that the most incoherent cheapskates you'll ever see have increasingly been reviving the ruinous excess of a bygone era to bounce and blow amidst the ruinous excess of the present era. Taxi has a lot to answer for in regard to that. He seems to have trouble constructing a grammatically correct sentence. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further.

I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Taxi assigns blame to everyone but himself.) His crusades are like an enormous moral relativism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must do something about the continuing—make that the escalating—effort on Taxi's part to develop a credible pretext to forcibly silence Taxi's nemeses because Taxi has been doing everything in his power to ensure that we always get the short end of the stick. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, we all have an obligation to stand up together and forcefully oppose Taxi's sanctimonious, hate-filled precepts. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that we can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we honestly have to improve the lot of humankind. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Taxi Driver, Taxi-inspired versions of neocolonialism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.
Ok.

This guys is a psycho in a basement somewhere.

Basically all I retained from this was the book of revelations says Taxi is the devil.

Wow....
Old 12-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Skeleton

he was owned, and is now trying some sort of forum jiu jutsu to make everyone feel sorry for him. A last ditch effort to get unbanned? Karma ran over dogma.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Kobold

http://www.pakin.org/complaint ^^

A Rant Generator~
Old 12-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 12-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he was owned, and is now trying some sort of forum jiu jutsu to make everyone feel sorry for him. A last ditch effort to get unbanned? Karma ran over dogma.
I just like to play with mirrors
Old 12-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just like to play with mirrors
Ok...Allow me to retort . My dad did have cancer, and no I did not think it funny in the least. I really didn't think it a big laugh when he had to go for his treatments, or when I got a scare myself and had to see a haematologist for 7 months; I really didn't yuk it up then...At the same cancer center my dad went to.

To be honest, your trolling seems to have the sour, tainted, flavor of desperation. Like somehow someone is going to white-knight you (besides Uberom) and lobby to get you back on to P1999.
If I had a vote, which I don't because unlike you I understand that this is the culmination of hard work by someone else, and it is their sandbox not mine- I would vote awwww haaaayyyyllll naw. So enjoy your trolling. I think I will go play some P1999 cya the...Oh yeah I forgot. Well, won't cya there.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok...Allow me to retort . My dad did have cancer, and no I did not think it funny in the least. I really didn't think it a big laugh when he had to go for his treatments, or when I got a scare myself and had to see a haematologist for 7 months; I really didn't yuk it up then...At the same cancer center my dad went to.
If you thought that the thread was supposed to be funny, youre missing the point. For the record, im really caring for my sick dad whos about to get moved to terminal care center because hes passing out in the house and its getting dangerous for his health to keep him in-house. Ive been cooking home meals for him for 3 months since we learned the news.

Im not trying to get a sympathy vote or trying to get unbanned, its something I thought up when i saw the Raren hate thread. I thought, Jesus these fuckers are mentally sick, lets see how sick they can be and bait them into laughing at my sick dad because im the hate-target of the day. Thats what i mean by i like to play with mirrors. I like to metaphorically stick a mirror in someone's face so they get a reaction. Maybe if they dont like what they see then the behavior will change.

Explaining this kinda defeats the purpose but i gave it away when i said to go ahead and roll in your own shit p99.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Orc

Still the thread served part of its purpose with tags like "Ihopeyourdadburnsinhell" and "I love cancer"
Closed Thread