Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Default Rogean, spread some holiday cheer

I've been playing on this server now for almost a year since my ban with not so much as a warning from a GM. It's funny that as long as people don't know I'm Reiker, there's no more accusations of hacking, etc. Therefore, I propose you reinstate the account that Tiki is on. A one-year suspension is more than satisfactory I feel, given that again, I've been playing P99 casually with absolutely zero complaints from the staff.

I feel like I've been criminally misunderstood and would like to take this time to extend my appreciation to Rogean, Nilbog, and the rest of the staff for the server, as well as to get to know you guys better! I'm totally a swell guy. Let's be Facebook friends!

Also, I hope this isn't a bannable offense (hehe) but I'd also send you some christmas cheer in the form of a donation if I could get a Guise moved from my cleric to my warrior! (Not entirely serious about this but it would be awesome!)

Sincerely yours,
your pal 4ever and always,

Reiker
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Orc

You got a little somethin on your nose
Old 12-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Banned

seriously reiker, you got an addiction if even after getting banned you came back
Old 12-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Kobold

What can I say bro, I like classic EverQuest.
Reiker is a 30 watt fluorescent bulb. Reiker is a former freelance writer. Reiker is not skilled in the craft of writing. Reiker is also Teacher of the Year at Apopka High School. Reiker is affiliated with 2 hospitals. Reiker is a remote controlled space heater in the winter. Reiker is rated "EXCELLENT" in the following areas:
Old 12-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrioman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seriously reiker, you got an addiction if even after getting banned you came back
Quote:
Banned
I bet he'll be back!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Also I'd like to add that although I've had access to a botnet I've never once ddosed the server.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahnza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I'd like to add that although I've had access to a botnet I've never once ddosed the server.
...You fucking special now? You're not supposed to DDOS servers. That is like going, "Although I have a revolver, I haven't went on a spree shooting."

See... I used to feel the way you do. Then I started wearing men's underwear and being such a fagtard.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Kobold

so srs.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See... I used to feel the way you do. Then I started wearing men's underwear and [NOT] being such a fagtard.
It's funny how critical three little letters can be. Or maybe you meant it your way?
Closed Thread