Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 01:01 PM
Kobold

Default Bad day to play Green?

While I love the excitement that the game is getting for launch, I'm thinking this is actually going to be a bad day to play on Green. Every notable starting area will be camped so heavily that it will look like the DMV and every mob will be a corpse on the ground.

Is it better to just skip today and start playing tomorrow? Or maybe next week? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Don't really care much for getting world first in leveling.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I love the excitement that the game is getting for launch, I'm thinking this is actually going to be a bad day to play on Green. Every notable starting area will be camped so heavily that it will look like the DMV and every mob will be a corpse on the ground.

Is it better to just skip today and start playing tomorrow? Or maybe next week? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Don't really care much for getting world first in leveling.
its more like going to be a bad week to play
Old 10-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Just manage your expectations. It will be a shit show, so login and play only to witness the shit show. Don't expect productive leveling for a while.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

It will be hard to get a mob at the start.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:06 PM
Large Rat

Its going to be chaotic and dramatic. Tons of fun and cant wait. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fire Giant

Yea, it'll be chaotic fun.
Scrawny Gnoll

Not by choice, but I'm not going to get to start really playing until Monday next week. I'm perfectly fine with this due to the reasons you mentioned though. I don't expect there will be many places to actually go and exp for quite a while. Actually concerned about the entirety of classic to be honest.

The official TLP servers use an instance system for all zones, and it's not uncommon to see 10+ instances of the popular zones during the first few months. How P99 is going to handle similar population levels without this system is a concern of mine for sure.

I'm really hoping it just forces people to spread out and utilize the less popular zones. That would be fantastic as I'd love to spend zero time in Unrest since I've been there thousands of times.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:07 PM
Aviak

It'll be such chaos how can you not log in? When we exit sometime tomorrow we can brag to our grandchildren. We where there!!
Decaying Skeleton

Oh, Boy. Everfrost starting area is gonna be so boring. 6 mobs within a 2 minute run and about 105 people competing for them.
Kobold

I plan to kill bats. Plenty of bats.
Closed Thread