Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder what your elderly body count is, you disgusting viral reservoir sicko
man you skipped drinking and went straight to butt-chugging the kool aid
Old 06-15-2021, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

I was really hoping we'd be able to justify public hangings because of that you killed grandma and are guilty based on former social media posts.
Old 06-15-2021, 01:47 PM
Banned

wait wait wait... how many of you are for voter ID but you're not for this???

You think its wrong for someone to "check your papers" and they should take you at your word in a place where you can commit FRAUD.

Yet its OK to check your ID when you're about to write your entire government, SSN, what time it is, address, birthday, favorite color all that shit then get your picture taken more than 100 times on camera (the frames).

Got it.
Old 06-15-2021, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This makes me think of people who were against Voting ID but are for Vaccine Paperwork. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not for any of it. Yet you demand ID to vote but you're against this. They could be committing FRAUD and we know that republicans hate FRAUUUDDDDD. What if they lied and said they were someone else, coming into your business to spread their plague?? What if they lied at the hospital, went to visit your grandma after chemo, then she got sick from that interaction and dies? OOpsie.. Guess you can just tell grandma in heaven sorry i kill you! lol awkward! uwu

Voter ID is the most important thing ever. Almost as important as controlling what women do with their bodies and menstrations. The menstrations are VERY important to republicans these days, ask texas. They are VERY interested in mensration and making sure that the one in four pregnancies that end in miscarriage are given a proper burial. A chunk of cells, in blood, discarded uterus lining and mucas.

Good ole republicans!
Old 06-15-2021, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

"Conspiracy theories ... the refuge of those who have lost their natural curiosity to cope with change."
Old 06-15-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Conspiracy theories ... the refuge of those who have lost their natural curiosity to cope with change."
Old 06-15-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the secret to dealing with this garbage, just walk in like you fucking own the place. You might get kicked out a time or two, you might get refused service. But most of the time, this works like a charm.

Ohh, and if you're accosted by anyone. The more convincingly you can act like "dude, I have no idea wtf you're talking about", the better. (take this to the extreme)
That's how native America became the USA.
Old 06-15-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

There isn't even a formal proof of vaccination paper that exists. If you made a HALF legit piece of paperwork that shows any legitimate vaccination admistration site on it, you are 100%

Here's one for you, most of the vaccination locations are non permanent locations,l ike high schools, so find out who administers one of those temp location places and document that. fucking done deal.

Regardless of the nature of the covic vaccine, it is important that the infrastructure of oppression is not set up. A vaccination database, a gun registration database, the next step for these kinds of things is confiscation or exclusion or whatever. Its just not good, if freedom from oppression is something you desire.

NOT SAYING that the vaccine is actually bad, but governments including our own have a long history of doing bad things to people, and the easier it is for those things to happen, the more likely they will happen.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-15-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet you demand ID to vote but you're against this.
In a way you are right the shoe is on the other foot. I'm eating my own words. you got me.

So explain to me why voter id is racist and vaccine paperwork is not.

Because my argument was never that vaccine paperwork is racist, That's y'all argument about voter id.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-15-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Conservative dumbasses abandoning their principles to own the libs, just don't take a cruise if they make you get vaccinated.
Closed Thread