Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Kobold

Default Paying well for port out of HS/Charasis

So my rogue is camped at the entrance inside HS. With the way sneak/hide has been buggy with breaking lately I'd rather not risk trying to make it to the exit unless I absolutely had to. Although, I am curious to know if anything in HS sees past sneak/hide?

Anyway, I am offering 1000p for someone to zone in, group me, then port out.

OR

If you need a 56 Rogue for a HS group, I'll gladly join you considering I'm already there.

This is the first and last time I will ever zone into there without having a port potion handy, lol. I'm not really in a rush considering how sad backstab is at the moment, but I would like to get un-trapped eventually. Just send me a tell in game to Arkyiani or Arkyiane if you are up for it.
Last edited by Arkyani; 07-12-2011 at 10:18 AM..
Old 07-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Kobold

The biles have a chance to see through sneak/hide, just con every one you see if you try to sneak out.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Ahh see, now thats something I did not know. Thanks much for the tip. I'd much rather just wait to find a group there or pay for a port out to be honest, considering I really want to spend a few hours there exping later on.

Hopefully I find a group heading there, or maybe even get really lucky and find a shaman in HS that has some port potions available.

Thanks for the tip though! Very useful to know.
Closed Thread