Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doc,
I have seen these links in the past but they did not help as Groi was a single location spawn on a specific timer. The first link is more informative than the second. I have to assume that, as indicated, P99 now allows for Groi to spawn at multiple points rather than its single spawn point which would make more sense. If this was the true intent, then thank you. /bow.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:11 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Blocks of high quality ore no longer drop.
At all? Dang that sucks. I made all my plat in my 30s from this that allowed me to gear up
Old 02-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you are like my wife. You asked for specific details on the trigger and now you say you were just asking a generic question if it was broken. Way to berg and switch your story.

Oh, not to mention 2hrs is "indefinite".
lmaooo

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 02-11-2019, 01:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0xx0r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Triple attack available now for the monk?
No, the melee changes will be in another patch, could be in a month or a year.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:51 AM
Kobold

I never knew there was so much involved in upkeeping Everquest when I started playing 19-years ago, lol. I was so happy just to find P99.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixing NPC spell interrupts due to push. NPCs should not be interrupted by push. Ever. Reduce rates of bash interrupts for higher level NPCs.
I don’t understand. With all due respect, if NPCs aren’t supposed to be interrupted by push, then how are we supposed to prevent them from complete heal or gate? Won’t this make it even more difficult and frustrating? For example monks would use their dps to interrupt etc...
Old 02-11-2019, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxchunjae1912 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t understand. With all due respect, if NPCs aren’t supposed to be interrupted by push, then how are we supposed to prevent them from complete heal or gate? Won’t this make it even more difficult and frustrating? For example monks would use their dps to interrupt etc...
What keeps you from gating or CHing? Stuns and lack of mana.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:31 AM
Planar Protector

Looks good. Thanks for all the work boys.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxchunjae1912 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic EQ, glorious.

As mentioned, stuns / mana drains. Also, wizard burst dmg may help.

RIP shaman soloists that push chealers, and monk/ shm duo may have some caster issues.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

I have to say, the loading times were lightning fast (yes Sadiki, I did actually log in). Logged on to my wiz and I swear I loaded 4 times in less than 20 seconds, probably less than 15 seconds. Haynar you are unreal (P.S. manually add 20-40 seconds load time now to simulate dial up).

I don't remember how it worked before then, but each time I loaded it brought me to the splash screen like during log in. Did this always happen on P99? Can't recall for the life of me. I thought live would just keep your screen frozen looking at the 'LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...'
Closed Thread