Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Cool can you imagine

purple server for pvp players

just like green for the nerds this october

maybe seasonal pvp realm with transfers to the main realm after each season

can anyone here call in some huge favors to do this?

(also willing to consider ransom and/or kidnapping inbox me)
Old 07-26-2019, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

All the best PVPers are jeremyquesting it currently
Old 07-26-2019, 02:18 PM
Kobold

Think I saw the population last night and it was Blue: 1054 Red:54
Who knows how many of that are boxers.

From what I can see, Red is ultimately a failure. That isn't to say there weren't good times on the server, it just pales in comparison to it's Blue counterpart.

The problem with Red is that it doesn't have a long lasting appeal like Blue. The main reason being that Red attracts griefers who actively enjoy taking the enjoyment out of someone else's gameplay.

Some people say it's cause you suck at EQ pvp, git good and this is exactly the type of mentality that turn people off.

If anything you should try for a Teams PVP server because I really doubt Red will ever come back on P99 like it did in the past. Why would it?
Old 07-26-2019, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

PVP community is small and split among a number of boxes.
Old 07-26-2019, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

there is and has always been almost none to zero griefing going on for levels. SOmetimes you'd run into one. You camp out for 30minutes and come back and its over.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:26 PM
Large Rat

I’ve been on red for just over a couple of months. I have seen a few pvp fights so far and only griefed for about 30 mins because I entertained it. Once I was done, I was able to out zone him, run to a corner to camp. He remarked, great, you have a faster connection than me just before I logged of. Waited 3 mins, logged in he was gone. I continued the grind. I’m only level 40 to date but super casual. Just play maybe 8-10 hours a week in bursts. I love it so far.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:55 PM
Kobold

I'm talking about a new PVP server, in this instance when Red was new. Before LnS

Fan D, Sinaa, imagine the population was 17 times larger. The rate of PVP, and the length of time you would be camped would increase exponentially~. I've been corpse camped multiple times over 5 hours by people I've never* met before.

Don't worry, I definitely believe you guys aren't being hardcore camped on a server with 50 population.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm talking about a new PVP server, in this instance when Red was new. Before LnS

Fan D, Sinaa, imagine the population was 17 times larger. The rate of PVP, and the length of time you would be camped would increase exponentially~. I've been corpse camped multiple times over 5 hours by people I've never* met before.

Don't worry, I definitely believe you guys aren't being hardcore camped on a server with 50 population.
So, you're only here to whine about the past and tell us how terrible Red is? Got it.
Old 07-27-2019, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why would you let someone corpse camp you for over 5 hours? And multiple times lol.
Old 07-27-2019, 12:22 PM
Large Rat

I understand that with a lower pop there is a lower chance but in the end, it’s fun regardless. The ups and downs make for fun times and stories. No matter what game you play, there will always be griefers. I’ve done it TZ when I was younger, it is what it is. Would be cool if there were more people here but it’s also nice to be able to relax and semi afk solo camps at times. Just my two cents I reckon.
Closed Thread