Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2019, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? More than that mask you told me you camped which required multiple alarms to be set up for months?
That was on Fippy. That halfling mask broke me. Whenever I resub, I run around the most populated zone saying "I have a sickness" and link it.

See you in Classic baby. Miss you love you see you soon.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 08-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh crap I forget you guys still make posts and didn't notice the forum. My bad.
It's okay. No need to apologize.

I suggest tonight locking your doors and checking that windows are secure, just to be safe and sure.

Thanks for visiting crazy town.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's okay. No need to apologize.

I suggest tonight locking your doors and checking that windows are secure, just to be safe and sure.

Thanks for visiting crazy town.
Well, it was a combination of an apology and a mocking (because y'all have no players left).

This is a Red forum, right? That's how I'm supposed to do it: every post should include a minimum of one put-down?

Idiot (just filling my quota).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:16 AM
Banned

My most cherished pixel was my epic - good fun getting it.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it was a combination of an apology and a mocking (because y'all have no players left). This is a Red forum right? That's how I'm supposed to do it: every post should include a minimum of one put-down?
It's called Red, but it's basically Blue's crazy sibling that does alot of drugs and doesn't have many friends (players).

And yes, you did it right.
Last edited by White_knight; 08-10-2019 at 11:23 AM..
Old 08-11-2019, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

pre-nerf CoS... yeah...
Old 08-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The selo’s Drum that was looted off your shit stain of a corpse in plane of fear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL!
Old 08-11-2019, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Well, it was a combination of an apology and a mocking (because y'all have no players left).

This is a Red forum, right? That's how I'm supposed to do it: every post should include a minimum of one put-down?

Idiot (just filling my quota).
Red has more in the way of players than you do a life, buddy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

I would have to say my AoN just because it was a direct result of the great battle of grobb
Old 08-15-2019, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

1st AON

i had the most total YT's in 2015 and i got the AON for being the best rogue, statistically