Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Banned

Default Red server New Guild Proposition

In an effort to make the red server more fun for everybody I've decided to consider the option of creating my own guild from the ground up. I just want to get an idea of how many people would be interested. I need 1 co-leader, 8 officers, and 48 members. I want to have an event pretty much every night. I am a very skilled player and know every encounter very well from Classic - Kunark. I'm willing to teach anybody that wants to learn how to really play eq. I won't waste my time on complainers or people that refuse to work as a team. I'm generally a pretty nice guy and I feel like gearing up my guild is just as rewarding as gearing myself. I wont spoon feed any of you, but i will help you.

In case you didn't know, there is a MASSIVE exp boost currently on the red server for a long term period. i predict I could take a group from 1 to 60 in about 45-60 days just playing 2-3 scheduled hours a day. I plan to be a prominent force in Norrath, this is a very rare and unique opportunity.

I have made a ton of videos for the red server so you can see some of my work here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNF...pba1TS_X71wqHg

Send me a PM with a little bit about yourself and what position you are applying for (member/officer/co-leader)

I currently have a 60 monk 60 ench 60 wizard 55 druid 40 necro on the red server as well as 2 fungi tunics and 50k raw plat. I plan on leveling a warrior from 1-60 at scheduled times with a group of 6 if I can find people interested. If i can get enough people interested and tons of members, we can take over a few zones and have daily exp sessions just a few hours a day and over time quickly be ready for the planar zones.Planar zones themselves are great exp. I plan on giving all new members some basic MR gear and a little spare platinum for beginner spells. You will be earning anything decent though. Raid times would be anywhere from 6-11pm EST lasting only 1-3 hours.

I'm thinking of the guild name <Hokuten>
Old 06-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

<Switzerland> imo

Who are your characters on Red?
Old 06-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Banned

get a better name

and i will join
Old 06-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

<Angst>
Old 06-07-2014, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah that's a pretty bad name for a guild, but I guess when you're going up against Nihilum and Azrael you gotta keep with the server tradition :P

Any idea if you'll have like a guild pnp policy like the most recent Red Dawn attempted, or is this another amoral pve progress pvp guild?

Good luck regardless. We've got the numbers now, a third guild is just waiting to flourish. Bluebies would do well to take up this offer while it's here.