Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 08:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had some around those repops from your clerics, but we chose not to petition/cry about them.

I personally don't have any.
sounds legit...
Banned

So to summarize.

1) FE destroys TMO off the safe ledge, buffs up to Xygoz and wipes at 45% due to a mistake we made on our own.

2) FE CRs, TMO manages to get back on the safe ledge and starts training.

3) FE destroys TMO off the ledge again.

4) 1x TMO cleric left at the ledge, cheating and insta disappearing when ever our 5 monks tag him with wurms. He should have died 10 times already but always disappears.

GG TMO Cheater Aiaus. You are the lamest cunt of P99.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We had some around those repops from your clerics, but we chose not to petition/cry about them.

So, cheating is ok? Two wrongs don't make one right. And if you have proof, petition it. This is unacceptable on so many levels.
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 03-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
We have fraps of you guys doing the same thing, but unlike you, we don't cry about it like pussies!
1. This is clearly not something that's supposed to be possible, it is clearly one of your members exploiting/hacking.

2. If you have "proof" we (FE) have done this, post it. Otherwise is just your word, and as of late, TMO's word hasn't been worth shit.

It's my sovereign duty to expose TMO for the filthy degenerates they are. You can muzzle Eccezan/Alatri/Tiggles on the forums, but if you blatently break the rules in VP, be sure one of us will be there to show the good people of P99 your antics.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
They wouldn't be as impressive as Aiaus anyways!

Is that Visceral's voice I hear?
Nice sponsoring cheating there.

That is Bier's voice.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Ask Sunra about it, it's pretty easy - give the day some time, I'm sure our fraps will arise
Old 03-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Large Rat

Quote:

Why would you cry about them when you yourself are utilizing the benefit gained from your guildmate using the very same exploit in question? Enjoy your suspension/ban.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Look, I'm the first person in line to bust TMO's balls but this has been in game forrrrrrever and it's been exploited forrrrrrrever /sandlot

I'd bet that most people in raid guilds have IP exemptions. In a race where seconds matter having the ability to /q a character, tab over to the next character waiting at the character select and enter world is huge. Crying foul over this after its been abused non stop by FE members as well (but not necessarily by DA training in VP) is kind of ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ask Sunra about it, it's pretty easy - give the day some time, I'm sure our fraps will arise
i have seen sunra die plenty of times up here with 1 person training, but aiaus has a whole crew of monks training him and getting him agro only to have him poof. jeremy you are full of shit and i no longer want to see your peewee football video!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, I'm the first person in line to bust TMO's balls but this has been in game forrrrrrever and it's been exploited forrrrrrrever /sandlot

I'd bet that most people in raid guilds have IP exemptions. In a race where seconds matter having the ability to /q a character, tab over to the next character waiting at the character select and enter world is huge. Crying foul over this after its been abused non stop by FE members as well (but not necessarily by DA training in VP) is kind of ridiculous.
Are you fucking serious here?

This was never used by any FE member.

Or prove me wrong, post the fraps, otherwise shut the fuck up.
Closed Thread