Planar Protector

Lol why was Blake banned? Cmon p99 free lulz Blake & Mario
Old 02-25-2021, 08:00 PM
Banned

i wonder what combination of hurty words he used
Old 02-25-2021, 08:04 PM
Banned

sauces tell me it won't be a short one

i carry the constable's jitte and i always get my mark ........ if he won't repent

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lulz has been a good boy and is perfectly free. Mario is someone else's doing. My grace is broad and girthy: treat women with respect and you may not meet the enforcers of civilization's law, and may even tread freely uncouth in the presence of the learned & wise.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-25-2021 at 08:29 PM..
Old 02-25-2021, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Who the fuck knows on this shit tier forum. Rogean needs to start answering for this bullishit instead of "oh gee someone".
Old 02-25-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

I heard when he posted it made so much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line. He barely kept it on the track.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

An acceptable compromise for the wangs being removed from play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2021, 09:27 PM
Banned

That's because anti-semitism combined with hate speech against transgenders is a grave offense.

If you want to defeat the powers that be, you have to become holier than them, and then God's blessing will assure your victory. According to the "Rofshild" and "elite, here" interviews, at the highest echelons of power...the power that holds the blackmail, does not live in sin. They don't eat meat, they don't steal, they don't lie, etc. They use the spiritual hierarchy to their advantage by exploiting cosmic law while deceiving those beneath them with the promise of illumination and immortality of the Qlipoth, but immortality does not come from the tree of Death and the power it affords is a false light.

Per the expositions of Flavius, Josephus', and the early Church Father's, the Ebionites original gospel of Matthew used the phrase "WiseR than serpents" not "as wise as"
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-25-2021 at 09:45 PM..
Old 02-25-2021, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's because anti-semitism combined with hate speech against transgenders is a grave offense.

If you want to defeat the powers that be, you have to become holier than them, and then God's blessing will assure your victory. According to the "Rofshild" and "elite, here" interviews, at the highest echelons of power...the power that holds the blackmail, does not live in sin. They don't eat meat, they don't steal, they don't lie, etc. They use the spiritual hierarchy to their advantage by exploiting cosmic law.

Per the expositions of Flavius, Josephus', and the early Church Father's, the Ebionites original gospel of Matthew used the phrase "WiseR than serpents" not "as wise as"
appreciate the high regard but no, actually I just think a person who'd post with u for 10 years and still despise you along tribal lines is animal disgusting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] no connections to the foreskin-collectors.
Closed Thread