Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
XPing in KC was your first mistake.
heh everyone knows the hole is the place to be [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2021, 03:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone invites you to xp in KC they hate you, they’re miserable and want to drag you down with ‘em. That is what ya call a buddy fucker.
Catchdeez Handssson - 55 Monk
Old 02-26-2021, 05:35 AM
Fire Giant

refusing people based on guild tag is pretty classic. On Prexus, the guild Stasis was blackballed for a while.
Old 02-26-2021, 06:39 AM
Aviak

Thank you for providing a platform and publicity for my cause. As mentioned in game, for me, this is just a regular old boycott: I am in disagreement with the methods, actions and politics of said guild, therefore I do not engage with anyone associated with it. I was not the group leader and was not going to tell you to stop hitting our mobs (anyways I was pulling, and not really aware of you until you asked to be invited). I told my group that if they invited you, I would leave out of principle and explained my point of view on why I feel your guild is ruining the server. They felt I had some great points and we're on board with keeping me and not inviting you.

Once I explained this to you, you decided to send me a wall of insults in tells, which only served to reinforce my position. Can provide screenshots. Also, I cannot grow a beard, I am a woman. And I will continue to tenaciously and fiercely fight like one against oppression.
Old 02-26-2021, 08:03 AM
Aviak

Screenshots so there is no confusion
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ammunitions1.jpg (96.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg ammunitions2.jpg (94.9 KB, 28 views)
Old 02-26-2021, 08:37 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2021, 08:39 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_G [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried to get a pick-up group in KC. <BL> Naexus told me because I am <ST> tagged I can not get in the group. Pretty cool. Wish you would of told me while I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.

you sure it's not because you're a ranger? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2021, 09:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

While it's kinda silly refusing group for that reason yet at the same time, COVID had got people used to the idea of having preventive measures instead of allowing virus spreading and lost control. So you can't really blame them for using similar measures on similar things.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Old 02-26-2021, 10:31 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosin Loneshadow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While it's kinda silly refusing group for that reason yet at the same time, COVID had got people used to the idea of having preventive measures instead of allowing virus spreading and lost control. So you can't really blame them for using similar measures on similar things.

Lol wtf
Closed Thread