Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2021, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

I got my pitrun bot farming right non-stop right now. In 4 months I’ll have the runes I need to actually play the game.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my pitrun bot farming right non-stop right now. In 4 months I’ll have the runes I need to actually play the game.
all you need is a bonesnap and some other newb items and you can start killing folks today with a 24 charger. Literally worth a couple pgems and hellforge not hard

I just finished makin my 49 zon to kill all the chargers running around, sold a couple items on d2jsp.org bought some shit and boom decently geared mid level dueler

here is a video of a lad with a lot more time on his hands killing folks A+++ example of pkin shenanigans
https://youtu.be/WNx_IxXdSFs
Old 11-09-2021, 07:57 PM
Banned

miss ur original dorf PvP gif
Old 12-24-2021, 08:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We ride to grief greenie once more
A god damn new generation of retarded newbs to murder in diablo 2 hardcore mode awaits
Lvl 24 bonesnapper paladin? The classic unstoppable machine of death can kill characters 20 levels+ higher
level 24 ghetto throw barb? (ez to make, completely unexpected kills quickly from 1-30 that a barb starts throwing shit at you- get your main char to act 3 hell act4/5 mercs and buy some 100 dmg javs)
fireball sorc? lvl 9 zeal paladin?

Track down newbs by the mobs they kill, no hax required hostile folks most times they leave game other times they greedy and stick around
need some skill trees/item builds to follow in your ways, please advise