Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-02-2022, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should have thought of this prior.

Should have your ducks in a row.

I don't give a shit. Drop em or tuck tail because there are no other moves in this corner. Lot of dumbass whores. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m all about staying to fight but I can’t do shit against a nuke. If Russia goes Kim Jong Un and blames America/NATO for all their Ukraine failures and wrecked economy and either Putin on his way out or some new even crazier leader starts letting the nukes fly…

…well Mexico (Rocky Point) is only a 5 hour drive south for me. They have stayed completely neutral in all this. Just will need to brush up on my espanol
Old 03-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

It’s not up to the world to give Putin a bunch of options that he is happy with.

No one is attacking Russian sovereign territory and no one intends to or even wants to. Moscow has a lot of normal human beings and none of them want to delete the earth even if Putin decided he wanted to.

Besides nuclear Holocaust will be an OK way to go if it comes to that. As I mentioned you gotta decide if you wanna be near a major target for guaranteed death or try to make sure you’re somewhere survivable.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:49 PM
Banned

I always kinda wondered if all those cold war-era nukes would even still work as intended. Like, do they update all that infrastructure to keep them operational 24\7?

It would be funny if they were like oh fuck our nuke-launching computer is still running win 3.1!
Old 03-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always kinda wondered if all those cold war-era nukes would even still work as intended. Like, do they update all that infrastructure to keep them operational 24\7?

It would be funny if they were like oh fuck our nuke-launching computer is still running win 3.1!
Lol

Well from what I’ve heard from co-workers apparently we do have ways to shoot nukes down in flight, but Russia has the latest that travel at supersonic speed, which supposedly we can still shoot down, but only so many at once. If more than 10-15 are coming at once, some are going to get through

I also heard that if we tried to out-crazy the crazy and just turn all of Russia into a radioactive parking lot before they nuked us…that wouldn’t save us because they have contingency nukes on like submarines and planes in flight that we are not aware of. The only silver lining is that we do as well, which we can use as our final F U also
Old 03-03-2022, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Old 03-03-2022, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also heard that if we tried to out-crazy the crazy and just turn all of Russia into a radioactive parking lot before they nuked us…that wouldn’t save us because..
Global nuclear fallout. You probably wouldn't want to live here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...they have contingency nukes on like submarines and planes in flight that we are not aware of. The only silver lining is that we do as well, which we can use as our final F U also
Again, there is nothing to win here. Putin called everyones bluff by this understanding. You are saying it is fucked up but we will fuck them back on exit. A losers game and a losers mindset. You shouldn't even be talking about invasions or nukes but here you are because of weak bitch moves with weak bitch results.

The world could push Putins shit in right now with reasonable cause. Russia will be forced to hold new elections but you will only get a man from their system, mafia - church - military etc but perhaps one that will pull the dogs back and save face since he stepped in to do the right thing when the country needed it the most.

Russia joins NATO but usually refrains from participating. Essentially ensuring they are left alone due to honor.
Old 03-03-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Americans go back to arguing about which President has smaller hands and which party is the biggest losers.
Old 03-03-2022, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly dont give a shit though, Biden is president, and I am hoping for the best with him for the sake of our nation.
Democrat or republican, hopefully most of us agree that our system is much better than what they have over there in Russia. Track suit wearing thieves, mafiosos, and con artists. We should’ve invaded when Patton suggested it

And some, I assume, are good people
Old 03-03-2022, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Americans go back to arguing about which President has smaller hands and which party is the biggest losers.
Nah that’s on hold until the commies eat lead in the name of John the Revelator
Old 03-03-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupid cunt representatives of a stupid cunt political movement, uniting all of America's stupid cunts under one, huge, smelly, festering stupid cunt tent.

Also the one on the right is ugly as sin.
Yeah but the right one to get some with the left one?

Jump on that grenade homie.