Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Banned

I guess these dipshits shouldve stayed in their cesspool cities. Oh well, nothing of value was lost here.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t understand why a seventeen year old has a rifle at a protest. Would you permit your kids to act like that? George Zimmerman did the same dumb vigilante shit and I have the same opinion of him. I’m sorry if you disagree, Kyle Rittenhouse killed people who otherwise would not have died had he stayed home and played with his Switch. Call me an idiot all you want, people shouldn’t die because of their political opinions

Also, everything I’ve seen shows that he killed the first person and then was chased and fired on the other two. If that’s wrong, perhaps I’ll change my opinion to manslaughter. I have watched zero of the videos and I won’t watch any of them because yeah, fuck watching people die on film, I’ll let you guys parse the events and tell me I’m a dumb ass because I don’t want 17 year olds policing the streets with hollow points
i dont see how its legal for anyone to walk around with a rifle yet i seem to see it in all these places, all of this blows my mind honestly but the real fact remains

all the people mad / protesting or against donald trump are mad because they have no money

electing a demorat wont fix that either

change comes from within
Old 09-09-2020, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t understand why a seventeen year old has a rifle at a protest. Would you permit your kids to act like that? George Zimmerman did the same dumb vigilante shit and I have the same opinion of him. I’m sorry if you disagree, Kyle Rittenhouse killed people who otherwise would not have died had he stayed home and played with his Switch. Call me an idiot all you want, people shouldn’t die because of their political opinions
I agree he shouldn't of even been there, however you cant conveniently ignore the fact the people that died probably would be alive today if not for their rioting and looting spree while destroying other Americans' property and livelihood because of their "political opinions" while violently attacking the people trying to defend that property. The people who died are not blameless innocent victims. One thing is certain, this whole BLM/Antifa situation is completely out of control atm.

Quote:
Also, everything I’ve seen shows that he killed the first person and then was chased and fired on the other two. If that’s wrong, perhaps I’ll change my opinion to manslaughter. I have watched zero of the videos and I won’t watch any of them because yeah, fuck watching people die on film, I’ll let you guys parse the events and tell me I’m a dumb ass because I don’t want 17 year olds policing the streets with hollow points
But why did he fire on the first guy? Do you know? Were you there? According to the defense lawyer (and take that for what you will, but he has access to more information than you or I) has stated the first guy was shot because he was trying to take the kids gun from him, whether to kill him with his own gun or to prevent him from having a gun to defend himself from the other attackers is all speculative at this point.

Quote:
everything I’ve seen shows that.... I have watched zero of the videos
So you haven't actually viewed the existing evidence which shows me you are basing opinions off of information you have obtained through some other medium, be it mainstream media, social medium, what have you. Regardless of which one it is, you can be certain the information has been spun to fit a narrative by either skewing the information they have released on the subject, or completely leaving information out that doesn't fit said narrative. You cant really trust any single side's story regarding the event, and you cant draw a sensible conclusion because all the information is not even available yet. Even when it is the vast majority still will not be able to draw a sensible conclusion because of their political worldview, personal beliefs, etc.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"crossed state lines" is a total red herring nothing of a point also, he lived like five fuckin minutes from the border
state's rights only matter when it's convenient.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chantycharm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha I think i've found the perfect thread to post my story in, this is amazing

i grew up super christian but i fucking hate stupid people. once i tripped a kid when i was 5 and he face planted and got blood all over his face and shirt. i was so excited. i think that was the first time i realized i like to hurt people. my current diversion is a guy who years ago thought pointing a gun at me would be a fun joke. you see i dont like guns. i'm not political - i do hate trump and all his ilk, though, because his game is so obvious and people are so stupid for falling for it. anyway me n my friend are best buds now. he lives at my house and drinks my coffee and eats my food. and apparently pesticides taste good but make you feel like you have the flu. and you know, the best thing about one day developing cancer is we don't know enough about it to know how for sure someone got it, so when someone *does* finally get stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, it's almost certain that no one gave it to them.

just so you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole cancer by food was on an episode of House. The bad guy was poisoning this woman's daily delivery of orange juice till she got cancer. Fun fact and spoiler, he was caught.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 09-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Banned

Protip: In order to not get shot with a gun, whether by a cop or a "vigilante", *don't mob them and smash them in the head with a skateboard and point a gun at them*. It's amazing how people want to just exonerate the psychotic idiots burning shit down and harassing innocent people. Are they not vigilantes? They think they're fighting for "justice", after all, but the important distinguishing factor is that they are attacking and harming innocent people completely unprovoked.

Rittenhouse would not have been there (albeit foolishly) in the first place if it was just a bunch of people waving signs and peacefully demonstrating, which is what the first amendment actually protects. It doesn't protect looting a bodega or setting a car dealership on fire, or going to a restaurant where people are trying to enjoy a meal after months of lockdown with a big dumb obnoxious blowhorn and yelling incoherent gibberish and flipping tables. How is anybody even tempted to defend this shit?? What the actual fuck.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont see how its legal for anyone to walk around with a rifle yet i seem to see it in all these places, all of this blows my mind honestly but the real fact remains

all the people mad / protesting or against donald trump are mad because they have no money

electing a demorat wont fix that either

change comes from within
It's unfortunate you never made it to middle school to take a civics class. it's called the 2nd amendment.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are they not vigilantes?
Nope.

Quote:
How is anybody even tempted to defend this shit?? What the actual fuck.
Very ironical dude.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
state's rights only matter when it's convenient.
Anything involving "crossing state lines" has nothing to do with states but with the federal government.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

The craziest thing to me about BLM is how every one of their heroes turns out to be low life scum. George Floyd: multiple domestic assaults & drug use. Jakob Blake: shot immediately after sexually assaulting his girlfriend. And let's not forget Rosenbaum, five time pedo rapist.

I don't support Kyle Rittenhouse as he is likely an MK Ultra victim, but I really can't understand how any rational, moral person could support BLM and the Soros Color Revolution behind them at this point or otherwise think that Rittenhouse is the problem here.
Closed Thread