Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2020, 01:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Bard random Coda

When I'm banging away twisting songs, a song will often fail to play. I'm not talking about "A missing note....", the message is 'your song ends' or something like that. I suspect this is caused by client/network sync issue. In which case it's just how it is and I'll have to live with it.

To Twist I'm using short macros, I prefer /st over /stopsong as /st immediately stops an in-progress cast, or a playing song. I don't use any delay as delays just add to the confusion of what is actually happening or not with your twist. Also, not using macros, plain ol double tapping doesn't improve things, still happens this way too.
1: /st
2: /cast {n}

Anyone have a work around other then slow down and wait or use delays?

Ludwigg
Old 09-14-2020, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

It's a known bug where your UI is not updating the cast bar. Most likely you have pressed again because you don't see the cast bar and that makes the 'your song ends' message.
There's not much you can do but trust that you started casting and wait 3 seconds to confirm.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:19 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a known bug where your UI is not updating the cast bar. Most likely you have pressed again because you don't see the cast bar and that makes the 'your song ends' message.
There's not much you can do but trust that you started casting and wait 3 seconds to confirm.
Good to know, thanks
Old 09-26-2020, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Ya, it can be annoying. But, if you pay attention, you will notice your cast bar dissapear, but none of your gems refresh. And you are actually still casting. And if you watch, you will see the effects hit
Closed Thread